The Democrats Unification Tour*

Just now, TBBills said:

You want to make a third party go ahead. Republican party is outdated and out of lies for the American people.

Frankly, I would love if we had a centrist party that didn't cater to the whims of the fringes of the dems and reps.  But that seems very unlikely in our time.  

• Like (+1) 3

But it is so much easier to call each other fascists, communists, domestic terrorists and Libtards.  We all pretty much a-holes on both sides.  It's the ones who can admit/own it that represent our best chance at any kind of future in this country.  

Remember when lefties told us "relax they're just proposals its just a discussion nothing to see here at all."

Ok...........

San Francisco School Board Removes 44 Names from Schools: Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson

Schools in San Francisco, California, will be stripped of names honoring famous American leaders deemed unworthy because of a connection to slavery or other unsavory ties, including Presidents George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/27/san-francisco-school-board-removes-44-names-from-schools-abraham-lincoln-george-washington-thomas-jefferson/

Sickening.  Absolutely sickening.  

I guess you should have had Goat Man take the statues or busts of these guys out of the Peoples House.  Then it would have been a legitimate woke protest.  

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Remember when lefties told us "relax they're just proposals its just a discussion nothing to see here at all."

Ok...........

San Francisco School Board Removes 44 Names from Schools: Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson

Schools in San Francisco, California, will be stripped of names honoring famous American leaders deemed unworthy because of a connection to slavery or other unsavory ties, including Presidents George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/27/san-francisco-school-board-removes-44-names-from-schools-abraham-lincoln-george-washington-thomas-jefferson/

I guess you should have had Goat Man take the statues or busts of these guys out of the Peoples House.  Then it would have been a legitimate woke protest.  

Only a Trumpster would call it sickening.

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Ok...........

Washington? Jefferson? Lincoln? These former Presidents should be impeached immediately. And anyone who ever said a nice thing about them or supported any of their policies be charged with sedition. Wake up people.

• Haha (+1) 1

Wow.  Biden wants to unify us!  Look at the quality people he has hired.  Now look at the media trash this hire as problematic. 

The media is shameful. 

Joe the Unifier is absolutely going to tell these reporters to shove it, he's unifying the country. 

The media will see they will not derail Joe's goal of bringing us all together.  

And I can't wait to post how he responds to this controversy which will prove he means it when he says its time to unify and heal.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden will steamroll his agenda through Congress! Crush the feeble, weak and ignorant opposition 

Not only did I fall off my chair laughing after "Biden will steamroll"               

I then doubled my laughter after realizing that Tibsy put this under the the democrats wanting unity thread.

😆

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden will steamroll his agenda through Congress! Crush the feeble, weak and ignorant opposition 

Maybe, but, if history acts as any predictor, your parties radicals are going to try and take advantage of the margins by trying to push for most extreme agenda the moderate Democrats oppose causing self inflicted gridlock..  

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I hope Joe steps up here and says we need GOP support on this thing.  DC is about compromise.  This whole Republic depends on it.  

We're counting on you Joe!!  

The first stimulus was always going to go through reconciliation. It’s a process that is allowed under the constitution and was used 2 out of 2 times the Republicans could use it under Trump. Once for the TCJA and once to repeal ACA. It’s only allowed once per fiscal year. After Trump gave the Dems the house the Republicans weren’t able to use it again.

A funny story on reconciliation in the TCJA. A reconciliation bill is not allowed to have any provision that doesn’t relate to the budget. One of the first lines in TCJA was this bill shall be called the TCJA. Bernie Sanders took this provision to the parliamentarian and it was struck from the final bill. So the TCJA isn’t actually called the TCJA in the bill language. This is known as the Byrd rule. So the actual name of the TCJA is An Act to provide for reconciliation pursuant to titles II and V of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2018.

On 1/27/2021 at 8:48 PM, Big Blitz said:

Ok...........

Here's the thing.  If we apply the standard of behavior that is being used to make these evaluations then I'd argue that almost every historical figure or culture that ever existed would fail the test.  Human history is fraught with a lot of bad behavior and moral depravity.  Regardless of what these crybabies think our society is much more civil and fair than an other in the history of the human race.  The fact that there's millions of people worldwide banging down the door trying to get in here is proof enough.

So maybe instead of worrying about such nonsense like making sure nobody ever cries again or has their feelings hurt the people of SF should take a look at why a once great city has turned into a total crap hole under their current administration.  Because the people the elect suck. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Here's the thing.  If we apply the standard of behavior that is being used to make these evaluations then I'd argue that almost every historical figure or culture that ever existed would fail the test.  Human history is fraught with a lot of bad behavior and moral depravity.  Regardless of what these crybabies think our society is much more civil and fair than an other in the history of the human race.  The fact that there's millions of people worldwide banging down the door trying to get in here is proof enough.

So maybe instead of worrying about such nonsense like making sure nobody ever cries again or has their feelings hurt the people of SF should take a look at why a once great city has turned into a total crap hole under their current administration.  Because the people the elect suck. 

I would add that if this keeps up, in another 100 years from now they will have to rename all the stuff named after people alive now because some things we are doing now and think are OK will be determined to be evil by them.

I believe its ridiculous to hold people of the past to the standards of today.  If we lived then, we would have done what they did.