The Democrats Unification Tour*

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is quite possibly the dumbest, most terrifyingly ignorant, irresponsible, and insane thing ever said on low info cable news.  

I didn't think it was possible to underestimate how shockingly evil and demented these people are:

Agree. This is what I mean by hate. Why people getting more divided over stuff. Making people more and angry. And non truthful whatever hate thing's she has to say.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/5/2021 at 10:50 PM, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Agree. This is what I mean by hate. Why people getting more divided over stuff. Making people more and angry. And non truthful whatever hate thing's she has to say.

The radical Left is no different than the radical Right...both ideologies breed hate, racism, and intolerance among the ranks...it just so happens that the hate, racism, and intolerance from the far Left is more socially acceptable at the moment...

But people need to continue fighting against extremism every chance they get...keep quoting MLK, keep showing why freedom is more desirable than tyranny... or the far Left will destroy our nation, like the Nazis destroyed Germany...

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/5/2021 at 3:39 PM, Big Blitz said:

This is quite possibly the dumbest, most terrifyingly ignorant, irresponsible, and insane thing ever said on low info cable news.  

I didn't think it was possible to underestimate how shockingly evil and demented these people are:

You had lead in your drinking water growing up, didn't you?

DANIEL GREENFIELD: The Reichstag Fire of the Democrats: A pretext for political terror. 

“There are thousands of soldiers outside Congress and political terror inside its halls.

That political terror isn’t coming from a QAnon Shaman who only eats organic food, but from the Democrats who are using a manufactured state of emergency to purge the opposition.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/02/reichstag-fire-democrats-daniel-greenfield/

Impeachment 2.0 Is Dems Giving the Finger to Unity Forever. 

“The Democrats are getting underway with yet another public exercise of daddy issues, wasting time and taxpayer dollars in what will amount to nothing more than an on camera diaper filling. They get to spend more time complaining about the man who is now developing prime, rent-free real estate in the heads of every Democrat in Congress.”

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Unity is submission.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/02/09/the-morning-briefing-impeachment-2-0-is-dems-giving-the-finger-to-unity-forever-n1424038

• Like (+1) 1

PRESSURE GROWS TO END FORTRESS PELOSI:

Lots of senators and representatives declined to comment, but the disgust with the razor-wire barrier, thousands of National Guardsmen manning checkpoints, and metal detectors barring entry to carrying members is obvious and growing.

The posts that Disney said (actually the Twitter mob) should cost her her Hollywood career:

"Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. .... “Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?”

Another photo on Carano’s story featured a person with several cloth masks covering their entire face and head. The caption said “Meanwhile in California.”

Both posts were removed from Carano’s Instagram story Wednesday afternoon. Other posts, including a quote saying “Expecting everyone you encounter to agree with every belief or view you hold is f***ing wild” and one saying “Jeff Epstein didn’t kill himself,” remained.

“They’re mad cuz I won’t put pronouns in my bio to show my support for trans lives,” Carano wrote in September. “After months of harassing me in every way, I decided to put 3 VERY controversial words in my bio…beep/bop/boop. I’m not against trans lives at all. They need to find less abusive representation.”

“We need to clean up the election process so we are not left feeling the way we do today,” Carano wrote. “Put laws in place that protect us against voter fraud. Investigate every state. Film the counting. Flush out the fake votes. Require ID. Make Voter Fraud end in 2020. Fix the system.”

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/30/2021 at 12:01 AM, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  Biden wants to unify us!  Look at the quality people he has hired.  Now look at the media trash this hire as problematic. 

The media is shameful. 

Joe the Unifier is absolutely going to tell these reporters to shove it, he's unifying the country. 

The media will see they will not derail Joe's goal of bringing us all together.  

And I can't wait to post how he responds to this controversy which will prove he means it when he says its time to unify and heal.  

Son of a.........

Ex-White House interpreter says she was ‘canceled’ for supporting Trump

The White House sign language interpreter who was outed as a supporter of former President Donald Trump said Sunday she hasn’t been offered a return engagement since — and blasted critics who attacked her credibility and professionalism.

Heather Mewshaw, who began working as an independent contractor for the White House last year, said she hasn’t been contacted by the Biden administration in the wake of a Time magazine report that revealed she translated speeches for conservative social media groups.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/07/ex-white-house-interpreter-canceled-for-supporting-trump/

That's really sad Joe.  You've made me look real bad here.  

Extremely disappointed.  I thought for sure you'd clutch this.

I've forgiven the first 7 campaign promises you've broke..

But the promise to unify....I'm not seeing it Joe.  And you had a golden opportunity here handed on a platter.  You could have shown everyone how petty and ridiculous they are by rejecting the rejection of this poor woman's voting history.  

So disappointing.  

Edited by Big Blitz