The Democrats Unification Tour*

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Come in acting a racist, be prepared to be called a racist. 

Who?

Only racism I saw here today was some lib assumed all people burning those cities dow....I mean Peacefully Protesting were all Black.  And everyone at the DC They Stole 2020 Rally was white.  

Pretty freaking racist if you ask me.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Vomit 1

14 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Come in acting a racist, be prepared to be called a racist. 

This run on sentence is a mind fvck of #FakeNews and conspiracy you swallowed from Trump loving Twitter accounts then shat out whole for all to read

I guess we could ask how did the liberal establishment and their drones that supported rioting and looting from groups like Antifa and BLM along with calls and legislation to de-fund the police, participated in nauseating public displays of obedience and submission to BLM, support for the defacing and attacking of public buildings, and mobs tearing down statues and national monuments without due process of the law suddenly become big supporters of law and order? 

We could pick it apart piece by piece, but instead let's just call you what you are - a brainwashed racist. 

Well then pick it apart rather than call someone you know absolutely nothing about a racist.  What your doing is using your own stereotypes and biases to make an uninformed conclusion.  That's something you might want to avoid. 

But what specifically is racist about what I wrote above?  Its the God's honest truth.  Is it that I dared to criticize BLM for using violence?  Well they did.  That's a fact.  Are you saying speaking or writing the truth is racist?  if you believe that there's something fundamentally wrong with your thought process.  You can make all kinds of excuses to deny reality.  One of them is the kill the messenger approach.  You seem to have that one perfected.  But its a false argument.  I stand by my contention.  The liberal establishment was comfortable using and supporting violent acts when it served their purposes but now that it doesn't they assume the law and order stance.  Now they fake all kinds of sympathy and support for law enforcement.  If I was a member of law enforcement I wouldn't buy it for a second.  And personally, I wouldn't put my life on the line to protect these parasites.  Let them take the bullet, why should I step into the line of fire?  These liberal intellectuals are among the worst kinds of hypocrites and liars.  They can't be trusted.  I don't understand why you or anyone would trust them.  Or any professional politician for that matter.  But its your choice to do so.  Just to be clear, I'm not defending any alt-right thinkers here either.  Frankly, I have no need for any of them left or right.  I'll form my own views for myself.  Everyone else is free to do the same.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

54 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Not worth it when you are regurgitating Trump talking points. Have a nice day.

Will you please stop.  I am not quoting Trump talking points.  When and where did Trump say any of what I wrote?  Frankly, I don't think he's smart or literate enough to write several coherent sentences to form a paragraph.  I am not quoting anyone's talking points or views.  Believe it or not these are my original thoughts.  The product of critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and a lot of skepticism.  Something I think everyone here is capable of doing for themselves.  Can we please all give each other credit for having our own unique thoughts and opinions here?  Regardless of whether we agree with them or not.          

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Will you please stop.  I am not quoting Trump talking points.  When and where did Trump say any of what I wrote?  Frankly, I don't think he's smart or literate enough to write several coherent sentences to form a paragraph.  I am not quoting anyone's talking points or views.  Believe it or not these are my original thoughts.  The product of critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and a lot of skepticism.  Something I think everyone here is capable of doing for themselves.  Can we please all give each other credit for having our own unique thoughts and opinions here?  Regardless of whether we agree with them or not.          

You seem like a nice enough guy.

Here's your statement again, though it's only one semi-coherent sentence.

I guess we could ask how did the liberal establishment and their drones that supported rioting and looting from groups like Antifa and BLM along with calls and legislation to de-fund the police, participated in nauseating public displays of obedience and submission to BLM, support for the defacing and attacking of public buildings, and mobs tearing down statues and national monuments without due process of the law suddenly become big supporters of law and order? 

Let's start with - who are the liberal establishment and their drones who supported rioting and looting from Antifa and BLM? Like - specific names and groups - who are these establishment folks and their drones?

Then show where those specific names supported rioting and looting.

Rhodes: Government Will ‘Have to Step in’ if Social Media Won’t ‘Step up’ – Question of Whether Booting Trump Should Be up to Twitter

During MSNBC’s Inauguration coverage on Wednesday, former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes said that there are huge questions on “whether or not someone has to step in and regulate these platforms so that it’s not left to the CEO of Twitter to make a decision to kick President Trump off a couple weeks before his term ends” and that if social media companies don’t “step up” then “government’s going to have to step in as well.”

Rhodes said, “I think from a policy perspective, Nicolle, there are big questions about the future of social media in this country, whether or not someone has to step in and regulate these platforms so that it’s not left to the CEO of Twitter to make a decision to kick President Trump off a couple weeks before his term ends and after the Democrats have won back control of government. But rather, can government work with these tech companies to determine how they can at least slow the spread of this poisonous disinformation?”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/20/rhodes-government-will-have-to-step-in-if-social-media-wont-step-up-question-of-whether-booting-trump-should-be-up-to-twitter/

Fascism is when the private sector works in conjunction with their masters and commanders in Government to do what they want.  

It's even more egregious when those private companies are the ones that are the primary source of news and information......on the planet.  

Nothing to see here. 

22 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

You seem like a nice enough guy.

Here's your statement again, though it's only one semi-coherent sentence.

Let's start with - who are the liberal establishment and their drones who supported rioting and looting from Antifa and BLM? Like - specific names and groups - who are these establishment folks and their drones?

Then show where those specific names supported rioting and looting.

I've given your request some thought.  My problem is you're asking me to do a lot of work here but I'm willing to give a short-version in the paragraph below.  I'm skeptical that anything I post on specific violent events and the lack of any reaction to condemn or denounce the use of violence and intimidation will do anything to sway your view one way or the other.  Plus, if anyone that's paying attention to events doesn't know who the liberal establishment is at this point I can't help them.    And I take exception to characterizing my writing as semi-coherent.  It is very clear, worded well, and syntactically correct. 

I could ask you to find references to any statement from officials such as Pelosi or Schumer in denouncing left/liberal violence.  There just aren't any statements until the Capitol violence and then they couldn't keep their mouths shut or their faces away from the cameras.  Circumstantial outrage for political points at its finest.  But they were too busy kneeling and bowing in the Capitol to say anything before this.  Or any other Senator or Congress person.  Or liberal activist media personalities on the networks.  I'm hard pressed to find any statements from current President Biden or VP Harris.  Or former President Obama either.  Those are powerful people that command a lot of attention that chose to remain silent.  The only statements or actions taken against violence by the left came from Mayors Lightfoot in Chicago and Durkan in Seattle.  And those were spoken out of pure self-interest when their homes and families were directly threatened by the mobs.  Attacks on the little people in the streets and their property didn't seem to matter.  And on the media side I recall liberal mouthpiece Don Lemon decried the violence not because it was bad or wrong but because it was negatively impacting Biden's polling numbers at the time and needed to stop.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

After a dark, painful and deadly four years, we rid ourselves of what House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) aptly called a “stain” on our country. And it is not merely Trump and his unctuous vice president who are leaving.

In every position — those subject to confirmation and those not — we are trading up. Mark Meadows leaves as White House chief of staff; Ronald A. Klain enters. Meadows was the epitome of ineffectiveness, obstruction and dishonesty, even reportedly failing to inform his own staff of the danger they faced from a White House superspreader event. Klain — the hyper-organized, trusted face of Washington — is a throwback to the sort of professional consigliere whom presidents of both parties have relied upon (e.g., James A. Baker III). At the White House press podium, we change out a series of unabashed liars for familiar, respected and cordial figures such as incoming press secretary Jen Psaki. Out goes the anti-labor labor secretary, the anti-environment Environmental Protection Agency administrator and the anti-justice attorney general; in come public servants who understand the missions of their agencies.

Aside from the Justice Department, the most significant upgrade may be at the State Department. Four years ago, Rex Tillerson, an oil executive with no public experience, stumbled his way through his confirmation hearing to lead the department. He was succeeded by Mike Pompeo, who was equally rude, dismissive and unforthcoming with Congress and the media. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/20/it-is-more-than-change-presidents/

7 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Can we officially say that a majority of Republicans/Trump supporters need closed captioning so normal Americans can understand them?

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've given your request some thought.  My problem is you're asking me to do a lot of work here but I'm willing to give a short-version in the paragraph below.  I'm skeptical that anything I post on specific violent events and the lack of any reaction to condemn or denounce the use of violence and intimidation will do anything to sway your view one way or the other.  Plus, if anyone that's paying attention to events doesn't know who the liberal establishment is at this point I can't help them.    And I take exception to characterizing my writing as semi-coherent.  It is very clear, worded well, and syntactically correct. 

I could ask you to find references to any statement from officials such as Pelosi or Schumer in denouncing left/liberal violence.  There just aren't any statements until the Capitol violence and then they couldn't keep their mouths shut or their faces away from the cameras.  Circumstantial outrage for political points at its finest.  But they were too busy kneeling and bowing in the Capitol to say anything before this.  Or any other Senator or Congress person.  Or liberal activist media personalities on the networks.  I'm hard pressed to find any statements from current President Biden or VP Harris.  Or former President Obama either.  Those are powerful people that command a lot of attention that chose to remain silent.  The only statements or actions taken against violence by the left came from Mayors Lightfoot in Chicago and Durkan in Seattle.  And those were spoken out of pure self-interest when their homes and families were directly threatened by the mobs.  Attacks on the little people in the streets and their property didn't seem to matter.  And on the media side I recall liberal mouthpiece Don Lemon decried the violence not because it was bad or wrong but because it was negatively impacting Biden's polling numbers at the time and needed to stop.

Took me 10 seconds to Google: Pelosi denounce riots

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/08/30/pelosi-condemns-violent-actions-of-antifa-protesters/

USA Today has a laundry list of quotes of top Dems condemning the riots prior to the US Capitol.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/13/fact-check-democrats-have-condemned-violence-linked-protests/3317862001/

Again, a 10 second Google.

perhaps before forming an option, do yourself a favor and do a 10 second Google to see if the facts you’re basing your opinion on are true or false.

• Like (+1) 1

Outside of the legislative   filibuster, Dems have a process known as reconciliation that they can pass a budget related legislation with a simple majority.

This process was the same used by Republicans to pass the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and to try and get rid of the Affordable Care Act until John McCain gave his thumbs down.

Will Dems use it? What priority will they use it for? I’d predict they will use it and it will either be climate change or student loans.