The Democrats Unification Tour*

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

So we have Biden as President who's history includes...Crime Bill and Drug Bill which at the time apparently was a great idea but ended up having devastating effects on minorities in this country and a big reason BLM was created,  part of the Obama admin which deported more people than Trump could dream of, Obama increased troop numbers overseas and joined in the Libya conflict before eventually pulling troops home.

Trump established second chance bills helping ex cons who were hurt by Bidens bill, deported some people, pulled troops out and started zero foreign conflicts, great economy for all until the rona, but was apparently Hitler.  

If Biden had  a R in front of his name people would call him worse than Trump.  

Not like they didn't have 40 years of records we could be examining

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The irony is too thick bud.   

Good luck turning it around. 

Don't need to turn anything around, no voter fraud, Trump's terroristic supporters are all desperate b.c they know they lost everything. Democracy held it's ground against the radical right.  This is a great time to be an American right now, we are about to go into 12+ years of proper politics bmc the republican party is in shambles.

The racist groups are on the losing side where they should be... It just keeps getting better and better.

Edited by TBBills

Fun Fact to remember in a few weeks as the Democrat's unification tour rolls......currently the libs are crying about a hostile coup attempt against our Republic.  

I'm going to bet the farm that when the lunatics in their base literally no one outside of DC/NYC/California voted for, start the proposals that ACTUALLY WILL DESTROY THE REPUBLIC.....they will say absolutely nothing.  Like..

1.  Ending the filibuster completely.  We just gonna plus 1 every major economic, health care, education, or entitlement reform potentially every 2 to 4 years?  It exists bc the Founders that created this Republic they fake love this week understood that DC needs to be limited and big things need big majorities.  

2. Try to create a state out of DC.  An area the size of the Vatican.  Sending representatives directly to the Federal Government from an area that 100% relies on the size of that Federal Government is let's just say peak stupid.  They have a mayor that clearly knows what she's doing.  We gave them (stupidly) electoral votes.  

3.  Packing the Court.  This term is as well understood by liberals as the term "incites violence."  Meaning they don't.  It's the end of the Republic they fake love this week if they do this.    

It's such a shame the Rs lost "everything" (LOL) and have zero safeguards against much of the lunacy we'll see........oh wait...........we do...for the next 20 years.  What a great time to be an American!

Screenshot_20210115-160336_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Fun Fact to remember in a few weeks as the Democrat's unification tour rolls......currently the libs are crying about a hostile coup attempt against our Republic.  

I'm going to bet the farm that when the lunatics in their base literally no one outside of DC/NYC/California voted for, start the proposals that ACTUALLY WILL DESTROY THE REPUBLIC.....they will say absolutely nothing.  Like..

1.  Ending the filibuster completely.  We just gonna plus 1 every major economic, health care, education, or entitlement reform potentially every 2 to 4 years?  It exists bc the Founders that created this Republic they fake love this week understood that DC needs to be limited and big things need big majorities.  

2. Try to create a state out of DC.  An area the size of the Vatican.  Sending representatives directly to the Federal Government from an area that 100% relies on the size of that Federal Government is let's just say peak stupid.  They have a mayor that clearly knows what she's doing.  We gave them (stupidly) electoral votes.  

3.  Packing the Court.  This term is as well understood by liberals as the term "incites violence."  Meaning they don't.  It's the end of the Republic they fake love this week if they do this.    

It's such a shame the Rs lost "everything" (LOL) and have zero safeguards against much of the lunacy we'll see........oh wait...........we do...for the next 20 years.  What a great time to be an American!

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Wow.  

Inciting violence is ok if it's against someone with "Authoritarian tendencies." 

Omg.  They do understand this is a relatively subjective definition right?  This will incite more violence.  

Does forcing one to buy health insurance count?

"I'm going to kill the coal and fracking industries."  Nah doesn't sound like something a "friend of democracy" says.  

Banning guns?  Authoritarians definitely do that, check.  

Keeping you locked up and "distanced?"

Congrats fascists.  This is the Pandora's Box you opened.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I would think, I would hope, that free thinking intelligent people, would avoid a platform that censors users that they disagree with 

~the sons of liberty~

Edited by TSOL
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Taking this from a friend who said it well:

“Your partner blind drunk tries to kill you, then the next day they’re crying outside your door begging you to forgive them, but, if you let them in you need to then shut up about the whole attempted murder business, they were blind drunk, they don’t remember, so why are you being such a B word, stop talking about it.”

For the party of "personal responsibility" the GOP is bad at accountability. 

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  

Inciting violence is ok if it's against someone with "Authoritarian tendencies." 

Omg.  They do understand this is a relatively subjective definition right?  This will incite more violence.  

Does forcing one to buy health insurance count?

"I'm going to kill the coal and fracking industries."  Nah doesn't sound like something a "friend of democracy" says.  

Banning guns?  Authoritarians definitely do that, check.  

Keeping you locked up and "distanced?"

Congrats fascists.  This is the Pandora's Box you opened.  

You know that Foreign Policy is a Center-Right publication, right?

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

891e6e29253d12f030bb6ceebc50cf68d1bd82b4

gv011421dAPR20210114074503.jpg

Boohoo angry and desperate republicans, destroyed their own party.

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh my!  An actual tour!

Yes!

Let's go!

The republican party is in shambles and trying hard to bring everyone down with them. Fix yourselves instead of making everyone around you worse.

The propaganda you spew only works on yourselves.

Edited by TBBills

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You realize the population of DC is bigger than Vermont and Wyoming even though it’s 10 sq miles large?

You also know very little of DC based on your comments. Only about 50 percent of DC employment is Federal government. That number is shrinking as more agencies are moving its locations out of DC and the Federal worker age is increasing.

In terms of GDP, DC would be 34th highest state in terms of GDP. Higher than places like Arkansas, Mississippi, and Idaho.

The residents of DC in total pay more Federal taxes than 22 other states.

Unlike most red states, DCs only receives about 30 percent of its budget from the Feds. (Again while paying some of the most taxes).

There’s only one reason you don’t want DC as a state and that’s because you don’t want 2 more Dem seats in the senate. Pretending it’s something that’s just factually devoid of honesty is just stupid.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/14/2021 at 7:55 PM, Warcodered said:

Did you actually listen to the clip because he doesn't say that at all. More along the lines of if you find yourself on the same side as racists, Nazis, and seditionists maybe you should reassess the thought process that brought you there.

The guilt by association argument Lemon engages is a simplistic false choice, itself filled with bias and stereotypes generated by the observer.  Something these guys accuse their opponents of doing.  Ironic, right?  It establishes some binary decision like you're with us or against us when in reality the choice is a point in a continuum.  Like I might be with you but only up to a certain point such as I believe in equality and ending racism but I draw the line at the point where you want to ignore the Constitution and try to force everyone to do and say what you want in order to achieve that objective.  Or I might believe the government is corrupt beyond repair but I'm not going to go out and shoot up the town to push my point.  Others that share my views might agree with me but the idea that they want to push beyond the line i draw for myself has absolutely nothing to do with me as an individual  and does not imply I support violence or some fringe ideas.  As the choice provided by Lemon's argument is to abandon my belief and join the other side it seems absurdly simplistic and irrational.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

So Biden’s first plan is to kill all small buisnesses by doubling minimum wage 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Solid ! 

Instead of blathering talking points maybe look at research.

Research from the Fiscal Policy Institute examined three years of small business activity in states that increased the minimum wageabove federal standards as well as states that did not. These were some of the researchers' findings:

From 1998 to 2001, the number of small business establishments grew at a rate of 3.1% in states with higher minimum wages, compared with a rate of 1.6% in states with lower minimum wages.

Employment grew 1.5% more quickly in states with higher minimum wages.

Annual payroll and average payroll per worker increased more quickly in states with higher minimum wages.”

“Moreover, additional research published in the Journal of Economic Issues found that minimum wage hikes did not correlate with an increase in small business failures. That research even suggested the opposite is true.”

https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/8984-increased-minimum-wage.html

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Instead of blathering talking points maybe look at research.

Research from the Fiscal Policy Institute examined three years of small business activity in states that increased the minimum wageabove federal standards as well as states that did not. These were some of the researchers' findings:

From 1998 to 2001, the number of small business establishments grew at a rate of 3.1% in states with higher minimum wages, compared with a rate of 1.6% in states with lower minimum wages.

Employment grew 1.5% more quickly in states with higher minimum wages.

Annual payroll and average payroll per worker increased more quickly in states with higher minimum wages.”

“Moreover, additional research published in the Journal of Economic Issues found that minimum wage hikes did not correlate with an increase in small business failures. That research even suggested the opposite is true.”

https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/8984-increased-minimum-wage.html

Lmao, shove that study up your ass. 

Some of us actually do this for a living.  

Keep those fries warm ***** 

why did you leave the part out about the millions that will lose their jobs ?  

you’re a good bot/simpleton. 

Edited by Teddy KGB