2019 Bills Ravens Game is on TV now

HOUSE

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Watching now. We don't even look like the same team this year. I can't wait to exorcize this demon. 

Yeah, a nice brisk walk with that demon would be a great idea!  :)

I just tuned in (despite some reservations) and we just don’t look physical enough stopping the run based on my small sample size. 

The thing that gives me hope is the leap Josh has made from last year and the addition of Diggs. A good day from Josh and I like our chances. 

The thing that just feels crazy strange to me? That stadium PACKED FULL of Bills fans! It’s like I forgot what football is supposed to look like, especially in Buffalo! 

EDIT: Josh getting hurt by some dropsies on balls that should have been completed. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

I had to turn it off. The dropped passes were pissing me off. Smoke’s effort in this game wasn’t the best either. He has to be better beating his defender. One thing I hope is that the Bills are prepared for the RB throwing the ball back to LJ8. The Bills defense was swarming to the ball. Also, the Bills TE is gonna be huge again this week, blocking and receiving 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think we really underestimate how much we miss Lorax. In both run and pass defence. Might be a bigger reason for the D's regression this year than Star.

Lawson too.  We lost speed, size and tackling with those subtractions.

• Like (+1) 1