Pretty sweet 360 view video of some plays in Colts game

Scott7975

31 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Found this reading some news its pretty sweet view of some of the plays from the game.  Sorry if already posted.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/true-view-josh-allen-outduels-philip-rivers-for-playoff-win-super-wild-card-week

This is really Great! Thanks for posting it.  Especially love at the end where it shows Micah Hyde's play on the Hail Mary

• Like (+1) 2

It was a boring day.  This was the best thing that I saw.  Was hoping to see some of the Davis toe drag swag action.  They showed a nice Davis sideline catch but not the gems.

my favorite was the 2nd play iirc.  When Josh pump fakes to the right and moves the safety to give him enough room to thread the touch pass to Diggs over the middle. One of my favorite plays of the year. 

Josh’s manipulation of the defenders with pump fakes, shimmies and his eyes is like art work. He does it often and each time he does, I think to myself “ I can’t wait to watch that again on the all-22” and hear Erik Turner and Nate Gear gush about Allen in the most eloquent manner

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is really Great! Thanks for posting it.  Especially love at the end where it shows Micah Hyde's play on the Hail Mary

It was great with it paused there it was clear that he actually was in position to pick it off with both hands on the ball but it just wasn't remotely on his mind there.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Interesting to see how frustrated Taron Johnson was with Milano on that last Pascal TD.  Milano definitely struggled in pass coverage that game.

It happens, hopefully he bounces back. 

Yeah the 360 really exposes how poorly played that was by the Bills. Not only is Taron not too happy dont but Tre White is a bit miffed.

Since we really dont know , i would love to know who missed their assignment.  Milano may have thought he had help over the top,

• Like (+1) 1

The other thing that this shows is old Phil is still far better than I thought.

he was abusing Milano with his eyes in coverage. In general Indy attacked Milano’s zone in coverage deliberately it looked like. 

I know he’s popular, and I like his athleticism but I think he’s definitely got his peaks and valleys... 

Still cant believe how well josh is playing and that he’s probably still a 5 years from peaking as late 20s 30s is where these guys seem to reach max potential.

• Like (+1) 2

It was also clear from that angle how unlucky & fluky Allen's sack & fumble was.  He is literally thrown into the second tackler by the first Colt to get to him.  If the 2nd guy had been blocked or was a couple of feet on either side Allen may have gotten out of that jam and passed or ran for big yardage.

• Like (+1) 1