Conservatives Were Blocked On Here - Amazing

On 1/14/2021 at 9:09 AM, Tenhigh said:

What are you guys implying about police here?

That the reason why you don't see police breaking up right wing riots at the capital is the same reason why you never see Clark Kent and Superman at the same time.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:14 AM, Backintheday544 said:

Wasn’t there an entire like 10 page thread on DR getting banned. It was thoroughly explained he wasn’t banned because of beliefs but banned because of threats.

Just like if the OP gets banned for this post. He’s not getting banned because he’s a conservative, he’s getting banned due to being inappropriate.

The funniest part of it is the snow flake comment. Maybe he doesn’t realize that as more liberal posters came here, it was the conservatives that created their own safe space because they were being snowflakes?

Rhino got banned? I mean I'm not sad, other than I missed it going down

On 1/14/2021 at 4:36 AM, Motorin' said:

So far 28 cops from 12 different states have been arrested for breaching the Capitol.

I do want to remember and recognize that there were plenty of brave and responsible men and women in blue - white and black, that risked a lot trying to defend the capital and our government representatives.

And call it what it was, police participating in that insurrection that led to officers being injured and killed straight-up betrayed their own.

Need to find better ways to promote the good cops just doing their duty, and drain the unions and departments of those that should not be allowed to wear or hide behind a badge.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I do want to remember and recognize that there were plenty of brave and responsible men and women in blue - white and black, that risked a lot trying to defend the capital and our government representatives.

And call it what it was, police participating in that insurrection that led to officers being injured and killed straight-up betrayed their own.

Need to find better ways to promote the good cops just doing their duty, and drain the unions and departments of those that should not be allowed to wear or hide behind a badge.

On the application they should just have a question, are you a white nationalist? Then not hire the people who check Yes.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:48 PM, BillsToast said:

This part of the forum blocked many conservatives. What a bunch of fa.GG.ots

Wow this board is a snowflake cul-de-sac. 

You guys are so freaking pathetic you should be reminded before I'm banned so before you say LAMP, don't let the door hit you... You guys are so pathetic you need to have a safe space. 

Go F*** yourselves. 

Yeah.... just amazing.

I am stunned that such responsible dialogue would merit constraints.

• Agree 1

• SDS locked this topic