Conservatives Were Blocked On Here - Amazing

This part of the forum blocked many conservatives. What a bunch of fa.GG.ots

Wow this board is a snowflake cul-de-sac. 

You guys are so freaking pathetic you should be reminded before I'm banned so before you say LAMP, don't let the door hit you... You guys are so pathetic you need to have a safe space. 

Go F*** yourselves. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Thank you for the homophobic slur.

Let the record state that BillsToast got banned not for being a conservative but because he's a piece of human excrement.

Wasn’t there an entire like 10 page thread on DR getting banned. It was thoroughly explained he wasn’t banned because of beliefs but banned because of threats.

Just like if the OP gets banned for this post. He’s not getting banned because he’s a conservative, he’s getting banned due to being inappropriate.

The funniest part of it is the snow flake comment. Maybe he doesn’t realize that as more liberal posters came here, it was the conservatives that created their own safe space because they were being snowflakes?

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, BillsToast said:

You guys are so freaking pathetic you should be reminded before I'm banned so before you say LAMP, don't let the door hit you... You guys are so pathetic you need to have a safe space. 

Go F*** yourselves. 

Sounds like you're ready to storm the Capitol... Or did you already try that?

8 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Go F*** yourselves. 

Conservative victimization on full display. Cry baby, soar losers. 

26 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

So far 28 cops from 12 different states have been arrested for breaching the Capitol.

My dad is an extreme Trump supporter.  He literally told me that it was Antifa dressed up as Trump Supporters who stormed the Capitol.

Im not a big political guy myself, I generally stay away from those arguments.  However with how much of an extremist he is, it’s causing issues with our relationship.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Go F*** yourselves. 

LAMP! LAMP! LAMP!   Oh that felt good.   

P.S.  what does LAMP mean?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Those guys all Back the Blue right?  Officers will always be safe around a mob of Trump supporters.

Just now, Motorin' said:

So far 28 cops from 12 different states have been arrested for breaching the Capitol.

What are you guys implying about police here?

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My dad is an extreme Trump supporter.  He literally told me that it was Antifa dressed up as Trump Supporters who stormed the Capitol.

Im not a big political guy myself, I generally stay away from those arguments.  However with how much of an extremist he is, it’s causing issues with our relationship.

you can share this that discussed the FBI report that Antifa was not involved: https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/533432-fbi-no-evidence-antifa-involved-in-capitol-riot

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

What are you guys implying about police here?

I was referencing the hypocrisy.  The theme of Trump supporters was "we back the blue" but then during the Capitol riots....one was killed by them.  

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

you can share this that discussed the FBI report that Antifa was not involved: https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/533432-fbi-no-evidence-antifa-involved-in-capitol-riot

Oh I know...I told him this.  But he's a major conspiracy theorist and doesn't believe it....he thinks the FBI hates Republicans.  

The saddest thing about this is my brother just got released from the hospital for Covid....he was in ICU.  My dad doesn't know about this because he believes Covid is a hoax.  My brother does not want me to tell my dad because he will cause drama....he will literally tell him he doesn't have it and his doctor is probably a Liberal.

This is the level we are talking about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Go F*** yourselves. 

Nice choice of words. Your biggest fear in life must be to have a child who may be gay. 

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because they're just an idea.  

No b.c it was just Trumpsters that were there. All your friends that you called Antifa are angry at you.

You know the right is crumbling when they cannot even handle a PPP sub forum.

Fun when the true hatred from them comes out, they don't love the country they love to hate, just look at the OP and the others who agree with him.

12 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Go F*** yourselves.