Our lines need to take this next game personally

Both our offense of and our defense of lines got pretty much manhandled in the Colts game and they don’t get a week off with the ravens coming in they have to show that they belong we don’t win that game unless Josh Allen place like the franchise quarterback He has become we have to be able to run the ball in certain situations we have to be able to convert first downs or defense of wine cannot get pushed around and allow them to run the ball into the clock up on us they really are the most important thing in this next game because I consider Josh Allen to be a constant now

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

AGHGHGHGH. There’s no end or beginning to your sentences!!!!

And yes, I sent a group text to both lines filled with alleged statements from the Ravens about the inferiority of Blue cheese when compared to ranch. 

BTW...  I’ve been referred to once or twice as a strong defense of wine.  I’ve mastered the Cabernet arts!

Edited by Frat-Train

Offensive line did pretty well in pass pro...Allen had time most of the day.

Defensive line did pretty well against the run for 3 quarters. Only when they went back to a 2 high safety shell did the Colts have success running.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Jesus....complaiin much guys?

Sorry that the sentences ran together......

Seriously what were you trying to say.

1) Our lines got manhandled and now they have to take it "personally" whatever that means...as if they didnt try befiore.

2) Josh is now a "constant" reliable franchise QB,

3) But we can not always rely on him, we have to run the ball and converst more 3rd downs.

• Like (+1) 1

main issue for me is we need to both defend the run and TE's.  Those have been our weak spots all year, and those are the Raven's strengths.  If we play disciplined, I think we get it done.  

On offense, please no more 3 runs in a row! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Seriously what were you trying to say.

1) Our lines got manhandled and now they have to take it "personally" whatever that means...as if they didnt try befiore.

2) Josh is now a "constant" reliable franchise QB,

3) But we can not always rely on him, we have to run the ball and converst more 3rd downs.

Well.....I like the way you said it better :)

Just now, teef said:

i'm just more concerned john had a stroke.    go look in a mirror john.  is there drooping?  if there is, it's either bells palsy, or you're *****.

Have already had bells palsy....that is not fun

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

main issue for me is we need to both defend the run and TE's.  Those have been our weak spots all year, and those are the Raven's strengths.  If we play disciplined, I think we get it done.  

On offense, please no more 3 runs in a row! 

this was the most infuriating thing about the last game.  it may not have happened as much as i thought it did, but wow was i upset.

• Agree 1

I will admit John has a great central point we seem to be glossing over in the joy of the victory.  We can expect Josh to keep bailing us out after all, we all or many have been preaching to him about not doing hero ball.

We were, imo , manhandled on both offensive and defensive lines.  It was frustrating to see the lack of pass rush on Rivers and no dont tell me he has a quick release.

• Agree 1

It’s the first time many of these guys have tasted real success and postseason success. This might be the last shot for some. (Looking at you Hughes and Addison) 

I have to believe the entire team is taking this personal. Win or go home. It doesn’t get any more serious than that. Any player not hyped and bringing their A game? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

We were, imo , manhandled on both offensive and defensive lines.  It was frustrating to see the lack of pass rush on Rivers and no dont tell me he has a quick release.

Honestly against the Colts O-line with Rivers back there I expected it. I did not expect our team to get any sacks on him, and I was right. He has one of the best olines in the league and gets rid of the ball under 2.5 seconds. You're not getting to the QB in 2.5 seconds behind that line unless you bring the absolute house.

The OP needs some work 🤣 but I do agree that Buffalo is going to have to step up with both O and D fronts.  

I expect them to be a little more aggressive toward the run and keeping Lamar contained.  If they can beat us via the air...god bless em.

Need to get pressure on LJ with our front 4, but also maintain gap integrity.  Tall order.  Line, TE’s and RBs need to protect Josh because Baltimore loves to play man and blitz.