Has Greg Roman's Playbook Changed Substantially Since 2016?

switz1610

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Exactly.  Hopefully, the Bills O is just a slight bit better than Tennessee though.  TN is a pound the run and set up the pass team, the Bills are a pass to set up the run team, quite opposite.  My hope is the Bills take it to them and put them in a hole early.

Four wides, a little bit of Lee Smith here and there in max protects, and let's see what happens.  Play to our strength.  Completely agree. 

His play book doesn’t need to change very much, all play books rely on player execution, an example is when we played San Francisco, they said they knew what we were going to do, they just couldn’t do anything about it, that level of play demands that each 1/11th is executed correctly, if that happens consistently, you win. Conversely...

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

I din't know if teams are allowed to keep the play books from past coordinators but if they are i would have the new coaches taking it and comparing it to what he has the Ravens doing today just to see if there is any thing they can get from it because usually in a game it comes down to 1 or 2 plays that make the difference between a W & a L . This game i think will be pretty tight so they might need that 1 extra play .