Ref Bad Call Alert

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think the worst call was a pass vs the Rams Allen threw to a tight end and the defender after the ball was secured grabbed for it, a mutual possession but by rule the offense always wins.  How they got the call is beyond me.

I think that's the one he meant by "Int that was not close to being an INT Rams Game"

The thing that makes me happy is that in past years we would lose and go home to yell about how we were robbed and that one call would have changed the game.

Now more often than not "next snap!" and we win anyway

• Like (+1) 1

I think the worst penalty this year is when, though it did not matter was in the denver game we scored four tds in one drive and they kept throwing flags ever time

Josh even said (how many times do we have to score)

Edited by scuba guy
Typo

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I agree with most of your post but not the 2 catches.  First one there is clearly a green strip of grass visible between his foot and the sideline.  Second one you can see the rubber pellets being kicked up.  They were close but both the right call.

Everything I have seen from colts fans have even agreed that it was a fumble they were lucky to get away with.

Oh I think he was in bounds too-what I was trying to say was Colts fans could look at those plays and say the refs were out to get them or those were bad calls against them, that’s all. I haven’t talked to a colts fan yet who hasn’t said they didn’t get lucky with that fumble call-i am fine with them missing it on the field, but why have instant replay if you are still going to miss that?

• Agree 1

solution to the play clock to zero is a chip in the ball.  If the chip moves after the play clock hits zero, delay of game.  chips weigh less than 1/10 of an ounce. electronic signals move at the speed of light, clock operator will know if the ball moved before or after zero.

Edited by BearNorth

45 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think that's the one he meant by "Int that was not close to being an INT Rams Game"

The thing that makes me happy is that in past years we would lose and go home to yell about how we were robbed and that one call would have changed the game.

Now more often than not "next snap!" and we win anyway

I quite colorfully made the same observation Saturday.

something along the lines of "thats ***** right you tried to ***** cheat us and they still won the ***** game you ***** *****.  You can't rob these ***** they don't ***** care they'll still win the ***** game"

Hope the language filter catches all that lol.  This team is just different.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I am making a list of Horrible bad calls on us this year.. its adding up

John Brown no TD

OPI that should of been called on Kupp clear push off   Rams game 

Against Titans 2nd Quarter phantom holding call. There was a holding call made on 2 different O'Linemen and neither was holding.

2 FG Attempts that should of been a FG

Int that was not close to being an INT Rams Game

At least 2 PI calls... our defender didn't lay a flinger on the WR past the 5 and was still called. both cases.

The fumble that wasn't a fumble when it was a fumble. 

These plays are undisputable. 

Have we ever had a year worse then this? and if I missed any let me know. remember I am just looking for undisputable calls... not questionable wrong #'s calls

I'm making a list of bad plays by our players. It's adding up too.

It's almost as if people are not perfect.

And a list of bad calls that worked for us would also add up, just as a list of bad plays by opponent players would add up. I'm betting a list of bad decisions / bad execution in your life would also add up. A list of them in mine certainly does.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1