Ref Bad Call Alert

I am making a list of Horrible bad calls on us this year.. its adding up

John Brown no TD

OPI that should of been called on Kupp clear push off   Rams game 

Against Titans 2nd Quarter phantom holding call. There was a holding call made on 2 different O'Linemen and neither was holding.

2 FG Attempts that should of been a FG

Int that was not close to being an INT Rams Game

At least 2 PI calls... our defender didn't lay a flinger on the WR past the 5 and was still called. both cases.

The fumble that wasn't a fumble when it was a fumble. 

These plays are undisputable. 

Have we ever had a year worse then this? and if I missed any let me know. remember I am just looking for undisputable calls... not questionable wrong #'s calls

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Klapaucius said:

The play clock hitting 0 is treated the same for every team. There is always an extra second given for the back judge to confirm the ball isn't being snapped before throwing the flag. I have no issues with those.

oh there was more then an extra second lol. watched it a bunch of times.. I got to two oneHIKEthousand defiantly more then a second

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

The Bills need a Mafia, oh wait :flirt:

lol

why?

are you doing this for every team?

17 games in and you have 11 "complaints" 2 you give a generic example (OP). 2 times the clock showing 0 (happens every game for an against every team), 2 questionable (the fgs).

Happens to every team (well maybe not the pats****) this is an exercise in futility.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

oh there was more then an extra second lol. watched it a bunch of times.. I got to two oneHIKEthousand defiantly more then a second

lol

I'd say you're splitting hairs about the play clock, but I haven't had any hair since I was 20, so I'll take your word for it :) 

• Like (+1) 1

We have Josh frickin Allen. We'll start getting more calls as time goes on.  Not worried. When we sucked and had no compelling players we got screwed alot more than now. The fumble last week was top 3 along with stuff like the Kroft catch.  I'm not too worried.  More calls will go our way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, section122 said:

why?

are you doing this for every team?

17 games in and you have 11 "complaints" 2 you give a generic example (OP). 2 times the clock showing 0 (happens every game for an against every team), 2 questionable (the fgs).

Happens to every team (well maybe not the pats****) this is an exercise in futility.

I have compared to other delay of game calls

Just now, Doc Brown said:

The crew this week worked the Titans game and the second Jets game.  Flag happy.

got that **** right

Just now, 4_kidd_4 said:

Be sure to forward your list to;

NFL HQ

ATTN: Who Cares Department

Na I will forward it to the "flamers department"

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We have Josh frickin Allen. We'll start getting more calls as time goes on.  Not worried. When we sucked and had no compelling players we got screwed alot more than now. The fumble last week was top 3 along with stuff like the Kroft catch.  I'm not too worried.  More calls will go our way.

we have had a couple calls go our way I admit. but nothing that makes up for the screw ups done against us.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The crew this week worked the Titans game and the second Jets game.  Flag happy.

This actually should be a good thing for Buffalo.  Baltimore plays like Seattle's LOB.  Penalties every play and dare the refs to call it.  Hopefully they do.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I am making a list of Horrible bad calls on us this year.. its adding up

John Brown no TD

OPI that should of been called on Kupp clear push off   Rams game 

Against Titans 2nd Quarter phantom holding call. There was a holding call made on 2 different O'Linemen and neither was holding.

2 FG Attempts that should of been a FG

Int that was not close to being an INT

At least 2 PI calls... our defender didn't lay a flinger on the WR past the 5 and was still called. both cases.

The fumble that wasn't a fumble when it was a fumble. 

2 times in one game the play clock clicked 0 before the ball was hiked.  

These plays are undisputable. 

Have we ever had a year worse then this? and if I missed any let me know. remember I am just looking for undisputable calls... not questionable wrong #'s calls

This is about 1/4 of the bad calls in each of the last 20 years.  The refs have been great this year compared to others.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

You’re going overboard my man. 

Put the time in and compare then contact me.. Lets not start getting silly over this.. ok?

1 minute ago, H2o said:

So you're saying we might see the ole "Roughing the RB" call?

Xpk5.gif

oh my yea not as fun as the personal foul call on Josh this year lol!

4 minutes ago, Klapaucius said:

I'd say you're splitting hairs about the play clock, but I haven't had any hair since I was 20, so I'll take your word for it :) 

😄 Agree on the play clock. We're talking less than a second. The Tackles on the Bills O Line have stood up as the ball is getting snapped all year to get better position on pass protection. I think it's only been called in one game this year.

• Like (+1) 1