I got fired because I didn't want to work when the bills were playing

Adamb412

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

My Canadian friend  I'm callling Ottawa on you if you keep using my ©️ avatar!

I am hunkering down at home as per Premier Ford's directive.  As soon as the pertinent officials at the provincial and federal levels return from out of country vacations, they can sanction me for absconding with the GOAT goat. 😁

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I am hunkering down at home as per Premier Ford's directive.  As soon as the pertinent officials at the provincial and federal levels return from out of country vacations, they can sanction me for absconding with the GOAT goat. 😁

You need to have your car sent to Buffalo and then chopper over to there and head for Florida. Buffalo News had a great story about that

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

You need to have your car sent to Buffalo and then chopper over to there and head for Florida. Buffalo News had a great story about that

Yes, there are a number of people using that option.  I see the copters on FlightAware, and there is a fair amount of grumbling that flights to the southern U.S. and Caribbean destinations still are flying a hefty schedule.

On 1/13/2021 at 2:40 PM, billsbackto81 said:

No judgements, but I can only assume you're one or more of the following:

Young

Single

No Children

No obligations

No liabilities

No worries

If you are, I'm actually kind of envious. Good luck with future employment. Go Bills!

Those are perfect questions, and they ask exactly what I was thinking. However, I’d rephrase single to married. There’s a big difference between what girlfriends and wives tolerate. If this is a young guy, he can get away with being foolish and keep someone who thinks he’s cool, at least until she decides she needs a more mature guy. Wives already think we’re lame and totally uncool, so we can’t get away with these type of decisions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

Those are perfect questions, and they ask exactly what I was thinking. However, I’d rephrase single to married. There’s a big difference between what girlfriends and wives tolerate. If this is a young guy, he can get away with being foolish and keep someone who thinks he’s cool, at least until she decides she needs a more mature guy. Wives already think we’re lame and totally uncool, so we can’t get away with these type of decisions.

Ain't that the truth! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, Adamb412 said:

I told my boss I needed Saturday night off, it's a fairly new job so it was whatever. He said he wasn't going to give me off so I told him I was going to not be in. He said ok then you're fired.....

Go bills

Hope it wasn't a good job, i would have taped the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.