Fights in the stands during Wild Card Game? WTF?

Big Turk

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Best fight was in the 80s at a Bills-Jets game. Those had the most fights  because of the many New Yawkers from UB. In the end zone next to the tunnel. Looking at it from seats 36 rows up on the goal line.  Two guys were yelling at each other. The bills fam in the row above the Jets fan . The Bills fan's  girlfriend was in the next row up. She reaches over the boyfriend and lays out the Jet's fan with one pumch. 

My first Bills game was the season opener in 1994.    A Jets fan and a Bills fan got in a fight directly behind us both holding a beer in one hand and trying to punch each other with the other.   End result, no punches landed, both were thrown out, both beers spilled all over my little brother below them.

25 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

My first Bills game was the season opener in 1994.    A Jets fan and a Bills fan got in a fight directly behind us both holding a beer in one hand and trying to punch each other with the other.   End result, no punches landed, both were thrown out, both beers spilled all over my little brother below them.

Along similar lines I went to the Sunday night Bills Jets game in 90s and it was the only time I was uncomfortable. It was from opening kickoff till at least half time and all I saw was security grabbing people and pulling them out of seats. We sat in lower section near midfield and even that area had a large number of fights which was not common then.

31 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Along similar lines I went to the Sunday night Bills Jets game in 90s and it was the only time I was uncomfortable. It was from opening kickoff till at least half time and all I saw was security grabbing people and pulling them out of seats. We sat in lower section near midfield and even that area had a large number of fights which was not common then.

Jets fans are the worst.  Sorry New Yorkers.  When you're at someone else's stadium, it's alright to be loud during plays, but maybe keep a low profile otherwise.

Dolphins fans are OK, usually respectful, just there to watch the game.  Pats fans are arrogant, but mostly peaceful.  Jets fans are the doucheyest, most loud-mouthed, aggressive turd-burglars I've ever seen at the Stadium.  Even Raiders fans are better behaved.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Anytime I go now I buy seats close to the field.  My cheap Uncle Jets Fan put us right in the belly of the beast for the game in 94'.    He still thinks "Dahlnord" has some ability.  We dont talk often these days.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

even now I feel like most of the fights are in the upper deck (drunker / younger fans in general)