Fights in the stands during Wild Card Game? WTF?

Big Turk

3 hours ago, WideNine said:

Dang... I could not find the archived story, but was surprised at how many golf cart related felonies there were around Buffalo :)

City of Good Neighbors right there. Cheering the guy on and then checking to make sure he didn't actually hurt himself too badly. Plenty of places would have let him lie there.

• Like (+1) 1

Best fight was in the 80s at a Bills-Jets game. Those had the most fights  because of the many New Yawkers from UB. In the end zone next to the tunnel. Looking at it from seats 36 rows up on the goal line.  Two guys were yelling at each other. The bills fam in the row above the Jets fan . The Bills fan's  girlfriend was in the next row up. She reaches over the boyfriend and lays out the Jet's fan with one pumch. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 2

Standard fare at Bills games.  Tell me there wasn’t any fights to shock me.  

This fight is low key compared to a couple  chicks I saw scrap during a Bills/Titans game back in the day.  And not as distressing as the Bills fan who was about to fight a Vikings fan with his baby strapped to his chest and his wife’s encouragement.  Oh, the  joys of the tunnel end zone never disappoint. 

11 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos to the good samaritan who came down from a few rows up to break up this nonsense!  

You can't help yourself, can you?

On a separate n9te, that was an embarrassing, but adorable fight.

Edited by Paulus

16 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos to the good samaritan who came down from a few rows up to break up this nonsense!  

The smartest thing to do is not get involved and let security handle it.

I wouldn't want to risk ejection and possibly my season seats because security thought I was involved with these 2 drunken slobs.

5 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

cooped up too long this past year.

That explains the weight ;)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2