Fights in the stands during Wild Card Game? WTF?

Big Turk

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...

unless you are fat drunk and stupid...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

At the end of the video, it shows the title for about 2 seconds.  Apparently the guy in the Zubaz stole the hat of the guy in black.

But what about the other two behind them also fighting.  With all the punches thrown, still managed to keep masks on.

Security must have figured with on 6700 people we won't need to work that day as in a full stadium they usually arrive faster than this video shows.

I will say this wearing a mask in the winters not the worst thing as keeps your face a little warmer.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

But what about the other two behind them also fighting.  With all the punches thrown, still managed to keep masks on.

Security must have figured with on 6700 people we won't need to work that day as in a full stadium they usually arrive faster than this video shows.

in Communist China they would have had both combatants neutralized about four seconds after the fight broke out.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

in Communist China they would have had both combatants neutralized about four seconds after the fight broke out.

I still remember a few years back where some drunken idiot stole one of the security golf carts and got all the way to the Peace Bridge before they stopped him.

I hate to say it, but the odds are pretty good that if you get a few thousand Bills fans together there will be some idiots. About the same for most NFL teams if you end up in the wrong section, or hockey games I have gone to. 

I got to give him some credit.

It's not easy to win a fight from the lower row. 

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

As someone 10 or 30lbs over my doctor's recommended weight I'm feeling attacked in this thread. 

Also my doctor's recommended weight is unrealistic. Come on Doc. 

You should just beat the hell out of him until he gives you a number you like.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1