Anonymous Dolphins players: not sold on Tua

57 minutes ago, syhuang said:

impossible, remember what Tua said after he won the first few games he started...

I'm not sure as Bill's fans we should be condemning QB's for saying something dumb. Sure, Allen was a teenager when he said the things he'd regret, but let's give Tua a bit of a break to eat his humble pie.

4 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

It should be illegal to post any story featuring “anonymous sources” 

Not just sports. In all aspects of reporting there needs to be accountability. 
Doesn’t matter your religion, race, political beliefs, virtually all news in at least the United States needs a revamp and some accountability measures put in.

Did dolphin players actually say that? Or is the reporter feeling that and needed clicks? This stuff shouldn’t be allowed. People have something to say you need to put your name to it. 

Good luck getting any stories.

• Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Their franchise has been burning to to the ground for a couple years,

McNair family are terrible owners, brain-dead.

Really sad thing is the Texans have had great fan support but after the past two year I think their streak of selling every home game is going to end,

Really?  Pretty sure they just won back to back AFC South Titles in 2018 and 2019.  Also pretty sure they beat the Bills in the playoffs last year and lost to the World Champions. That isn't exactly burning a team to the ground.  The Bills have one division title in 25 years. The Texans have two division titles in just the last 3 seasons.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Reader said:

I'm not sure as Bill's fans we should be condemning QB's for saying something dumb. Sure, Allen was a teenager when he said the things he'd regret, but let's give Tua a bit of a break to eat his humble pie.

Sure, as long as we consider a 22 years old is still a teenager. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

Really?  Pretty sure they just won back to back AFC South Titles in 2018 and 2019.  Also pretty sure they beat the Bills in the playoffs last year and lost to the World Champions. That isn't exactly burning a team to the ground.  The Bills have one division title in 25 years. The Texans have two division titles in just the last 3 seasons.

Did you read what i wrote genius?  I said a couple of years, i suppose to be precise I should have written 13 months.

Yes they are burning their franchise to the ground.

Traded away the best receiver in the NFL for a washed up RB.

Wasting one of the great careers in Deshaun Watson who now wants to leave.

Wasted  number one pick in Clowney,

Have squandered their future giving away top draft picks.

Have a dysfunctional assistant GM in Jack Esterby.

Failed to get their GM in time to interview Eric Bienemy who is now locked up until KC loses.

Have no HC.

Wasted JJ Watt who is nearing the end.

What they did and where they are headed are

two radically different directions.

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

The fans wanted Rosen .. so I don't think the organizations (at least the good ones) care. They know if they can build a good team that wins .. the fans will forget how mad they were at the organization for "botching" a draft pick. Anybody still mad we took Allen over Rosen. There were people who swore they were done with this team ... I highly suspect they have managed their way back :)

Tank for Tua was a big thing for Dolphins fans though, I feel like they would have rioted if Herbert was the pick over Tua.  I bet that was in their minds when they made the pick.

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Did you read what i wrote genius?  I said a couple of years, i suppose to be precise I should have written 13 months.

Yes they are burning their franchise to the ground.

Traded away the best receiver in the NFL for a washed up RB.

Wasting one of the great careers in Deshaun Watson who now wants to leave.

Wasted  number one pick in Clowney,

Have squandered their future giving away top draft picks.

Have a dysfunctional assistant GM in Jack Esterby.

Failed to get their GM in time to interview Eric Bienemy who is now locked up until KC loses.

Have no HC.

Wasted JJ Watt who is nearing the end.

What they did and where they are headed are

two radically different directions.

13 months is not a couple of years. Any team that has won a division title in 2 of the last 3 years is doing something right.  They might be tearing it all down because they realized after last year they will NEVER beat the Chiefs with the type of team they constructed.  And your arguments are ridiculous. They will have a head coach when the playoffs are over and they have already requested an interview with Bienemy. Who cares if the interview is during the playoffs or after the playoffs. And "wasting" players is so ridiculous. They won 3 division titles in the last 5 years. 

1 minute ago, jangalang said:

Bills fan/Tua defender.  Amazon Next Gen Stats says the 2 of the top 3 worst WR's in separation this season were...Devante Parker and Mike Gesicki.  Give the man a few decent players to throw to before judging him.

Tua looks to be much better than your typical Bills fan here gives him credit for, down the road.  

He still has a way to go with development.

Then we have the rumors of Watson maybe going there too think about too! 

5 minutes ago, jangalang said:

Bills fan/Tua defender.  Amazon Next Gen Stats says the 2 of the top 3 worst WR's in separation this season were...Devante Parker and Mike Gesicki.  Give the man a few decent players to throw to before judging him.

I would not have guessed that for Gesicki, maybe Fitz is just a lot better than given credit for.

18 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

13 months is not a couple of years. Any team that has won a division title in 2 of the last 3 years is doing something right.  They might be tearing it all down because they realized after last year they will NEVER beat the Chiefs with the type of team they constructed.  And your arguments are ridiculous. They will have a head coach when the playoffs are over and they have already requested an interview with Bienemy. Who cares if the interview is during the playoffs or after the playoffs. And "wasting" players is so ridiculous. They won 3 division titles in the last 5 years. 

yeah right, ridiculous, trading the NFLs best WR, trading away their high draft picks no a big deal, right?

Yeah they are a well oiled machine which is why their number one guy that signed a multi-million long term contract wants out.

And why the ONE guy in their ring of honor, Andre Johnson just blasted the organization in a tweet yesterday.

What they DID and where they are headed are two polar opposites, believe it or not.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

yeah right, ridiculous, trading the NFLs best WR, trading away their high draft picks no a big deal, right?

Yeah they are a well oiled machine which is why their number one guy that signed a multi-million long term contract wants out.

And why the ONE guy in their ring of honor, Andre Johnson just blasted the organization in a tweet yesterday.

What they DID and where they are headed are two polar opposites, believe it or not.

NFL teams that are on the right path always fire their Head Coach and General Manager...

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Don’t think this means anything at all.... I’m sure Bills players thought the same of Allen initially.

:lol: I'll bet not. Peterman? Sure. But no effin' way Josh. This is a team that missed the playoffs because the they forced Tua into the starter's role. Wasted a year of their career in an experiment. Sorry, Scott.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Don’t think this means anything at all.... I’m sure Bills players thought the same of Allen initially.

Yeah, and you'd be wrong.  Different situation, different circumstances.

• Like (+1) 2

You lose the locker room if you don't put the quarterback in there that gives your team the best chance to win right now.  Especially when you're a playoff contender.  They don't care what the current state of your franchise is.  This is on Flores.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1