Don't watch GMF this morning.......it'll frustrate you!

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

They did a segment on the Bills vs Ravens game:

#1 - Weather will be an issue......advantage Ravens

#2 - Bills played bad against the Chiefs in bad weather......advantage Ravens

#3 - Ravens played a bad weather game last year against the 49ers and played well.....advantage Ravens.

#4 - Ravens avg 200+ rush yards a game in December(Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants, Bengals)

Uhhhhhhh did I miss something.......didn't the Ravens also play the Chiefs this year and lost 34-20 with LJ passing for 97 yards?  Didn't the Ravens play in a bad rainy weather game against the Patriots this year and lost 23-17 with LJ passing for 118 yards?  Why bring up our loss to the Chiefs and not their loss? Why show a clip from a bad weather game from last year and not talk about the bad weather game they just played a month and a half ago?

I'm starting to really hate the Ravens!

Whatd the ravens do?

50 minutes ago, gordong said:

Good,  being the underdog in the eyes of everyone at home is fabulous...   Just show how nothing REALLY has changed    YET

Agreed.   Great if folks pick against the Bills, ie: " the process is still a work in process, still not sure about Josh, etc etc" .  Then go out and win the game.    Same as b4 the Seattle, Pittsburg, etc games.   Beautiful.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

This is a tough matchup for the bills defense.  Saying that is not disrespect. It does not mean the bills will lose either.  It’s a bad matchup....on paper.   

I go back and forth on this. I’ve yet to ever be impressed with Lamar as a consistent passer. His throws tend to be a hot mess. If I’m coaching the Bills defense I’m going to spy on Jackson (most likely with Edmunds, who’s supposed to have the range and speed) and take my chances with my weak side CB knowing that T White will have the other side locked down. If I lose with that strategy, so be it.

My frustration isn’t from them saying the Ravens have the advantage it’s why their saying the Ravens have the advantage. You can’t  say Buffalo lost to the Chiefs.....advantage Ravens when they got smoked worse by the Chiefs. You cant say the Ravens are more equipped to handle a bad weather game due to a game they played in 2019, when they played one in 2020 and looked dreadful. 

Edited by streetkings01

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

But last year, the Bills were one of the few teams that made life difficult on Jackson and the Ravens. In a seven-point win at Buffalo in 2019, Baltimore finished with a season-low 257 total yards.

https://www.pennlive.com/baltimore-ravens/2021/01/baltimore-ravens-vs-buffalo-bills-numbers-that-could-tell-the-story-of-the-divisional-round-matchup.html

you broke character house....

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

They did a segment on the Bills vs Ravens game:

#1 - Weather will be an issue......advantage Ravens

#2 - Bills played bad against the Chiefs in bad weather......advantage Ravens

#3 - Ravens played a bad weather game last year against the 49ers and played well.....advantage Ravens.

#4 - Ravens avg 200+ rush yards a game in December(Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants, Bengals)

Uhhhhhhh did I miss something.......didn't the Ravens also play the Chiefs this year and lost 34-20 with LJ passing for 97 yards?  Didn't the Ravens play in a bad rainy weather game against the Patriots this year and lost 23-17 with LJ passing for 118 yards?  Why bring up our loss to the Chiefs and not their loss? Why show a clip from a bad weather game from last year and not talk about the bad weather game they just played a month and a half ago?

I'm starting to really hate the Ravens!

The only good thing about that Network is Kay Adams that whole networks football coverage pretty much sucks 

11 minutes ago, mattynh said:

This is a tough matchup for the bills defense.  Saying that is not disrespect. It does not mean the bills will lose either.  It’s a bad matchup....on paper.   

I dont think its a bad matchup at all.  The best rushing team vs one of the best passing teams.  I'll take the passing team all day.

45 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Who has more bad weather games, Josh? [2 years in Laramie, 3 in the OP] or Lamar, who has never played in snow.  Just Saying

Nate Burleson made this exact point on the show so I'm not sure how it was overlooked.  Basically said the same thing that Allen has been playing in cold weather for the last 3 years.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

My frustration isn’t from them saying the Ravens have the advantage it’s why their saying the Ravens have the advantage. You can’t  say Buffalo lost to the Chiefs.....advantage Ravens when they got smoked worse by the Chiefs. You cant say the Ravens are more equipped to handle a bad weather game due to a game they played in 2019, when they played one in 2020 and looked dreadful. 

Josh was dealing with a shoulder injury that healed up during the bye 

50 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Let me also add........Per Peter Schrager: Jonathan Taylor ran all over us to the tune of 21 car 78 yds 3.7avg.  Hines got loose for 2 runs of 29 and 33, other than those 2 runs the Colts didn't do much on the ground........28 car 101 yds 3.6 avg.

I know you cant take those 2 runs away, but our run defense being horrible in that game was so overblown.

You're right about one thing, you can't take away stats to fit your narrative,  because they ran for 164 yards on 28 carries on the Bills.

The Bills played the Ravens tough last year and gave the rest of the teams a blue print on how to stop or at least slow down Jackson but there are different players on the Bills D this year which has shown less than those here last yr .

I just hope Frazier & McD can come up with another good plan to keep him in check he's going to make some plays he's to good not to but if they can keep those plays limited the Bills have a really good chance to win this one .

I hope the coaches get the tape of the Ravens vs the Cheifs this yr and wood shed on that too .

Edited by T master

8 minutes ago, without a drought said:

You're right about one thing, you can't take away stats to fit your narrative,  because they ran for 164 yards on 28 carries on the Bills.

Yea but it’s the equivalent of a QB going 20/35 for 175 yards thru 3.5 quarters then having 1 80 yard throw and people saying he torched the defense thru the air all game.