Don't watch GMF this morning.......it'll frustrate you!

27 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Forecast changed 

it’s hardly gonna snow. 

1 to 3 inches in the forecast in general and lake effect snow likely in the forecast still. "Low End Likely" = 60-65% chance of it happening.

Current forecast discussion from NOAA Buffalo website:

"Farther west over WNY, kept chance to low-end likely pops for lake effect on Saturday night in areas favored by northwest winds instead of west or southwest winds. Temps are marginal on Saturday in lower elevations that may see mix of rain/snow at times, but eventually all areas will see snow as ptype by Sat. night. With baseline for the lake effect parameters currently indicating lake equilibrium levels up to 8kft and winds aligned with minimal shear, lake effect coverage and intensity over WNY will be greater with presence of additional deeper moisture and any shortwave(s) rotating around the main upper low. Some guidance hints at this now, but will be hard to pin down til we get closer. Something to watch."

I would say it favors us. Lamar basically said he is terrified of snow...that gets in your head because he will be unsure of his footing. 

Edited by Big Turk

I kind of like going back to these guys not believing in this team. They jumped on the bandwagon only after the prime time games. 

I don't think they realize that passing in the snow will be just fine. Brady used to love when it snowed b.c he was an accurate QB and more often than not the DBs can't predict the routes and will always be behind. The separation should just be that much better with the WRs we have. 

We never played in the snow with these amazing WRs, but an accurate QB makes minced meat of defenses in snow more often than not. 

The wind is what is to be looking for in the snow.

Edited by TBBills
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I kind of like going back to these guys not believing in this team. They jumped on the bandwagon only after the prime time games. 

I don't think they realize that passing in the snow will be just fine. Brady used to love when it snowed b.c he was an accurate QB and more often than not the DBs can't predict the routes and will always be behind. The separation should just be that much better with the WRs we have. 

We never played in the snow with these guys amazing WRs, but an accurate QB makes minced meat of defenses in snowore often than now. 

The wind is what is to be looking for in the snow.

You know McD is gonna use this as a sign of disrespect, that we are tied for the most wins in NFL and nobody believes we can do it and how we are the underdog again. I am sure the guys are gonna be fired up for this one.

Winds will be 10-15 mph...nothing really strong, but with the way it swirls, kicking game could be effected.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Beast said:

Didn't the Ravens play in bad weather against the Patriots this year and lose?

Yup and they fell flat.  Maybe Coach needs to call up the Emperor and see if he can learn a couple of his tricks

https://www.bardown.com/bill-belichick-controlling-the-weather-is-absolutely-our-favourite-twitter-narrative-from-snf-1.1552390

Let me also add........Per Peter Schrager: Jonathan Taylor ran all over us to the tune of 21 car 78 yds 3.7avg.  Hines got loose for 2 runs of 29 and 33, other than those 2 runs the Colts didn't do much on the ground........28 car 101 yds 3.6 avg.

I know you cant take those 2 runs away, but our run defense being horrible in that game was so overblown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Let me also add........Per Peter Schrager: Jonathan Taylor ran all over us to the tune of 21 car 78 yds 3.7avg.  Hines got loose for 2 runs of 29 and 33, other than those 2 runs the Colts didn't do much on the ground........28 car 101 yds 3.6 avg.

I know you cant take those 2 runs away, but our run defense being horrible in that game was so overblown.

The Ravens allow the same YPC on the ground as the Bills - 4.6

Just now, nucci said:

I don't understand watching any of these shows anymore. They don't know anymore than we do. Do you really listen to Kay Adams and her crew talk football?

Kay Adams yes, also it is fun just to get opinions from people who are not 100% into the team.

38 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

You took the bait... never take the bait on talking head sports programming, ever, it’s all scripted, for max views and clicks,  it’s not actual personal views.

It’s the equivalent of “ew this is disgusting!! try it.”

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Sorry but that is the issue with Lamar 1-2 plays a game.  Indy moved the ball all game, which can not happen vs. Balt.

The Lamar narrative is often the same as his "fans" point to those few plays he makes, vs. the one's he doesn't.

Vs. the Titans he maybe made 4 plays and Meh the rest of the game, but that is enough for them to trumpet him as the real deal.

The Defense was bad vs. Indy, they can't play like that vs. the Ravens.

And the weather should be no factor (though I'd rather be in a dome).

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ny/orchard-park

40 minutes ago, TH3 said:

OMG....on TV? Holy Freaking Crap! What’s next ....someone says something on the internet that isn’t 100 percent pro Bills? 

So I’m not allowed to talk about? This is a message board correct? We talk about the Bills correct? I started and thread and you responded so you must be just as interested as me or are you that one guy that goes into threads just to tell people they shouldn’t listen to what’s on tv instead actually bringing something to the thread?

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sorry but that is the issue with Lamar 1-2 plays a game.  Indy moved the ball all game, which can not happen vs. Balt.

The Lamar narrative is often the same as his "fans" point to those few plays he makes, vs. the one's he doesn't.

Vs. the Titans he maybe made 4 plays and Meh the rest of the game, but that is enough for them to trumpet him as the real deal.

The Defense was bad vs. Indy, they can't play like that vs. the Ravens.

And the weather should be no factor (though I'd rather be in a dome).

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ny/orchard-park

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. The point I was making that Jonathan Taylor didn’t have a good day on the ground like Peter Schraeger said ......he didn’t run all over us, it was Hines that had 2 big runs.....Taylor avg 3 yards a carry.