Bills Mic’d up for Colts game

11 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

“I wanna see fourth quarter Diggy!”

I love Dawkins and the juice he brings. He has really progressed in his play since his shaky second year.

You can tell he loves football and he loves playing for this team!

He for sure has progressed!!

For what its worth, the two main guys we drafted and then paid have stayed as dedicated or become MORE dedicated to the team and their play has remained the same or gotten better post paycheck....I really like to see that. 

• Like (+1) 2

Few things stood out to me:

1.) Josh was absolutely locked in and on a mission. After that rushing TD, he didn't say a word, gave out some helmet taps and ran to the sideline

2.) These guys believe in McDermott to an incredibly degree. Dawkins coming off the field saying, "You put this sh** together, you did this."

3.) The love/camaraderie the team has for each other is amazing to see. 

Edited by warrior9
  • Like (+1) 4

Lmao!! I liked when Dawkins was talking to Leonard and Buckner during the replay timeouts and he was like "I think he caught it...what do you think?" and Leonard said "I do too". Then after the second one the next play he tells Leonard "that dudes a rookie, he nice" and he says "Yeah, I can respect that..."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Extending Jordan Poyer is one of the most underrated great moves Brandon Beane has made. Dude has played out of his freaking mind this year. And whereas when they came together it was like Micah was the lead dog and Jordan played second fiddle it feels very much the other way around to me at this point. Jordan is the boss back there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I love watching Hyde and poyer work as a tandem. Hyde yelling out “ball” to let poyer know it’s coming and to make a play. 

Those two share a brain more than I think any other two teammates I’ve ever seen, in any sport. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

For what its worth, the two main guys we drafted and then paid have stayed as dedicated or become MORE dedicated to the team and their play has remained the same or gotten better post paycheck....I really like to see that. 

It's called character.  There's a reason Beane and McD go after the players they do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, eball said:

It's called character.  There's a reason Beane and McD go after the players they do.

I’d agree. They’ve done this the right way. Now they have to hold it together by resisting the temptation to go after the flashy drama Queen players in search of a quick gain on paper. It won’t be easy. 

9 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Those two share a brain more than I think any other two teammates I’ve ever seen, in any sport. 

Absolutely. And the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I'm sure the Bills could upgrade with more talented players at the safety spot..... but I think it would have the overall effect of a decline in safety play. 

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d agree. They’ve done this the right way. Now they have to hold it together by resisting the temptation to go after the flashy drama Queen players in search of a quick gain on paper. It won’t be easy. 

They don't have to.  The word is out -- high character guys want to play in Buffalo.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Extending Jordan Poyer is one of the most underrated great moves Brandon Beane has made. Dude has played out of his freaking mind this year. And whereas when they came together it was like Micah was the lead dog and Jordan played second fiddle it feels very much the other way around to me at this point. Jordan is the boss back there. 

Poyer is another dawg on a whole teams of dawgs...cannot wait to see what another draft and infusion of talent brings...

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Dion Dawkins is a treasure trove of great quips and quotes. Especially when he’s extolling the virtues of Gabriel Davis. Great stuff!

If I heard Dion on the phone calling me out to fight Im afraid I would be in trouble because he doesnt sound big

• Haha (+1) 1