Lamar Jackson has never played a football game in the snow.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

No, there is a chance for snow from the NOAA Buffalo forecast discussion and for lake effect snow at night---"low-end likely" = 60-65% chance. Expecting 1-3 inch general snowfall on top of whatever lake effect amounts we get. Also a chance for some mixed precip early, like rain/freezing rain.  That could make things very interesting for their running game and would very much mitigate their speed.

"Farther west over WNY, kept chance to low-end likely pops for lake effect on Saturday night in areas favored by northwest winds instead of west or southwest winds. Temps are marginal on Saturday in lower elevations that may see mix of rain/snow at times, but eventually all areas will see snow as ptype by Sat. night. With baseline for the lake effect parameters currently indicating lake equilibrium levels up to 8kft and winds aligned with minimal shear, lake effect coverage and intensity over WNY will be greater with presence of additional deeper moisture and any shortwave(s) rotating around the main upper low. Some guidance hints at this now, but will be hard to pin down til we get closer. Something to watch."

I admit I had put Buffalo as the location vs Orchard Park. But I just check the hourly forecast in the link you provided and during game time about a 40% chance of snow overall with around .1 inch of snow per hour.

If it was an inch of snow per hour you might be onto something, but a tenth of an inch of snow per hour isn't going to change the dynamics of the game on Saturday night.

15 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I admit I had put Buffalo as the location vs Orchard Park. But I just check the hourly forecast in the link you provided and during game time about a 40% chance of snow overall with around .1 inch of snow per hour.

If it was an inch of snow per hour you might be onto something, but a tenth of an inch of snow per hour isn't going to change the dynamics of the game on Saturday night.

The snow totals they display are only for general snowfall. Typically they don't take Lake Effect snow into account in those projections.

As of right now there is no way to know the placement or timing of those bands so it may very well be mostly snow free with it starting in the overnight hours or bands not effecting OP at that time.

• Like (+1) 1