Lamar Jackson has never played a football game in the snow.

Just now, Process said:

How is this possible? He's been in a division that includes baltimore, cleveland, pittsburgh and cincinnati for three years. 

Luck of the draw I suppose. This is actually really really good news for us. Maybe the snow will help limited his effectiveness on the ground game. 

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Luck of the draw I suppose. This is actually really really good news for us. Maybe the snow will help limited his effectiveness on the ground game. 

I think the most important factor here is that it’s ALREADY in his head and he will continue to be asked about it all week. Whether it actually physically affects him or not on sat night we shall see. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

In more curious what they define as snow. I'm guessing he has played in a game or two with snow falling but not building up on the field. 

Or has he never played when snow has been falling either?  

He spoke with reporters today and said he has never played in snow before and he hopes it doesn’t snow. 

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I think the most important factor here is that it’s ALREADY in his head and he will continue to be asked about it all week. Whether it actually physically affects him or not on sat night we shall see. 

He spoke with reporters today and said he has never played in snow before and he hopes it doesn’t snow. 

The fact that he doesn’t even want it to snow just shows how much it is already playing mind games. Awesome. We all know Josh is Josh regardless of conditions. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If you go to the hourly forecast for Saturday night there's only a 24% chance of snow showers by kickoff. What little snow we are suppose to get(~1") is suppose to come during the day.

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/ny/orchard-park/KBUF/date/2021-01-16

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
TYPO...Had 2r° instead of 24°

1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

If you go to the hourly forecast for Saturday night there's only a 24% chance of snow showers by kickoff. What little snow we are suppose to get(~1") is suppose to come during the day.

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/ny/orchard-park/KBUF/date/2021-01-16

I dont know about you but his Orchard Park Link showed 56% at 8pm and it increases from there... 

17 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Jackson playing on a field with snow about shin high will kill his ability to run. It’d be like putting a Lamborghini on a dirt track. If the weather makes Jackson one dimensional, we have a massive chance to pull out a win

there isn’t going to be shin-high snow on the field Saturday. Where are you reading that?