Steve Tasker lost his mind after the Pascal fumble?

Matt_In_NH

45 minutes ago, NE Branch said:

To hear Murph try and cut in mid-rant while Steve is taking a breath and then get out of the way as Steve starts back up is awesome.  It's a great clip.  I know they played it today on OBL but I don't know what hour it was used.

https://www.radio.com/podcasts/one-bills-live-20260

It was at 2:37 PM because I made special note of it should I want to find it in their audio vault.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wouldn’t have noticed as I was busy losing my mind 

I have read posts here that someone was watching with their pastor during his rant and another whose wife used language that he had never heard her use before.  I think there were similar rants all over Bills' viewership.  It was not my best moment either.  We probably need a name for it like the Road Rage term used for drivers.  NFL refs screwing around with my team again rage.  Maybe Riveron Rage.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Gonna check it out on GamePass now 😃

I was punching the wall. Scared the wifey.

Same here. Was pounding the table with the expensive ceramics. She didn't want to come near but slid it all out of the Hulk's rage. She wasn't;t happy, but understood Hulk not happy. 

Edited by The Gravytrain
  • Haha (+1) 1

The most plausible explanation I could make up for the delayed call in NY, was the replay official was having an in-game Lamar moment.  The ref was under the hood, but NY was still on the can.  The ref had to wait a good five minutes for the replay official to finish his business.

15 minutes ago, wjag said:

The most plausible explanation I could make up for the delayed call in NY, was the replay official was having an in-game Lamar moment.  The ref was under the hood, but NY was still on the can.  The ref had to wait a good five minutes for the replay official to finish his business.

This is 2021.   Technology is portable to the can!

I grasp I’m in the minority here but I love Steve. His ‘bumblyness’ is clearly a result of the joy he gave to us all those years ago. Give him a script and he’s money. 

I listen to OBL almost every day and accept it for what it is...Steve’s bumbling and all. It’s my thanks to him. Love the guy...he was a human missile.