Steve Tasker lost his mind after the Pascal fumble?

Matt_In_NH

5 minutes ago, NE Branch said:

To hear Murph try and cut in mid-rant while Steve is taking a breath and then get out of the way as Steve starts back up is awesome.  It's a great clip.  I know they played it today on OBL but I don't know what hour it was used.

https://www.radio.com/podcasts/one-bills-live-20260

Jackpot..24:35 Hour 3

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just listened to it again now! 

This ranks right up there with some of RJ's best Sabres calls over the years or Van's best Bills calls.  

"NY is asleep at the WHEEL!  How do you not review that play!  That is a total MISS by not only the officials on the field but NY if they don't review that!"  

"That is an OUTRAGE!" 

😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I watched only part of the game replay (while taking a break from the annual Bama blow out) last night.  Once again, the Refs never really explained what they were calling, and what they were not reversing.  All the ref said was "the runner was ruled down".  We could all see the runner was down!  The issue was that he got back up again!  If I'm correct, he didn't actually say that the runner was ruled down by contact.

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Just listened to it again now! 

This ranks right up there with some of RJ's best Sabres calls over the years or Van's best Bills calls.  

"NY is asleep at the WHEEL!  How do you not review that play!  That is a total MISS by not only the officials on the field but NY if they don't review that!"  

"That is an OUTRAGE!" 

😂

I suddenly feel all warm and fuzzy towards Steve Tasker

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It was completely inexcusable and the outrage is justified.  Imagine if the Colts won the game after that.  Just unbelievable that the league continues to allow this stuff to happen.

Also Poyer isn't getting enough credit for the heads-up play he made.  Should've ended the game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, NE Branch said:

To hear Murph try and cut in mid-rant while Steve is taking a breath and then get out of the way as Steve starts back up is awesome.  It's a great clip.  I know they played it today on OBL but I don't know what hour it was used.

https://www.radio.com/podcasts/one-bills-live-20260

"This site isn't currently available in the EU"

• Sad 1