[Incomplete Title] If the Bills get to the superbowl and lose...

Steptide

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I'll just be happy if they're there. With the playoff win, this season is officially successful. Everything else is icing.

Josh is only in year 3, so I'm sure they'll be back.

while I agree it’s likely that Josh would get back, I bet Dolphins fans in 1984 thought Marino would be back.  I want to win many SB’s.  no more losing them. 

I’ll be very disappointed if we lose.  We have a great team this year. 

Edited by RyanC883

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why would you go there right now? Yes I’d prefer they don’t make the super bowl than get there and lose it. 

Really?  I will take a super bowl appearance any year.  Yes it hurts to lose the super bowl.   But it really stinks to go through what we have for the first 16 years in the 21st century. 

If we get passed the Ravens and the Chiefs, I will be ecstatic. 

40 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Really?  I will take a super bowl appearance any year.  Yes it hurts to lose the super bowl.   But it really stinks to go through what we have for the first 16 years in the 21st century. 

If we get passed the Ravens and the Chiefs, I will be ecstatic. 

If the bills lose another Super Bowl before  at least winning one, they will just return to being a punchline for all time historic loser jokes. It got old then, don’t need to revive it now. 

48 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If the bills lose another Super Bowl before  at least winning one, they will just return to being a punchline for all time historic loser jokes. It got old then, don’t need to revive it now. 

I belive this is a different team and a different era.  I have heard "wide right" too many times to count.   I know losing super bowl suck.  But not going to th e  show st sll ux worse. IMHO

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

Either your team is talented enough to win or its not. I would rather make it to another SB and lose than lose to KC in the AFC championship game. We have sucked for 20 years, I wear my Bills gear all the time in Chicago and take some ***** from time to time about it. I will say that we definitely have a shot this year with a high powered offense and a defense that is in the process of improving week to week. Enjoy the ride.