[Incomplete Title] If the Bills get to the superbowl and lose...

Steptide

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's going to be interesting. The last time we made it to our 'first super bowl' the country had just entered into a war in the middle east.  This year we have an international pandemic. Somehow it feels strangely similar.  What's Whitney Houston doing these days.....nevermind.

She turned her back to us... now, 

11 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Yeah you say that. And I agree but that might not be for awhile. I honestly don’t know how the chiefs have paid mahomes and kept it all together. But once Allen gets his contract and next year with the cap being reduced even more this will get alittle hairy. Plus Daboll n Frazier gone. 

I understand that, but that hypothetical is not going to affect my feelings right now.

If it all ends up going downhill from here I'll look back on it and be more disappointed. 

I'm an optimistic operator.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

If we make it there’s no way we don’t win, and I’ll explain why.

In 55 years of the Super Bowl Era, we have had the opportunity to win 4 times, and each of those times we let it slip. Buffalo was booming in the 90s and had a lot going for it for the most part. With those losses it seemed like the start of a downward spiral for the area, not just the team. Eventually we became depressed both economically and spiritually. The jobs were leaving, the people were too, and the football team we all loved became a shell of itself. It was like many of the hollow, vacant factories you find peppered throughout the area.

Fast forward to 2020: after all that has come to pass, Buffalo is doing what it can to come back. With it, a team that’s been so starved of success that for a little bit any morsel of moral victory was enough to satisfy that hunger. Now, we have a team that isn’t satisfied with sitting under the table. They’re willing to fight as hard as they can to take that they’ve been denied, and they won’t be satisfied with coming up short.

McBeane have worked so hard to get pieces in place, and then found their guy to lead the march. Josh Allen took up the sword and has been swinging it since he got here. Nobody took him seriously until he started claiming heads. People know we aren’t here to say “look we made the playoffs, see ya next year!” Anymore. We came for war.

if we get our shot at the king, that crown is coming down. 

ive never been one to believe in destiny all that much, but I feel like our time is coming. Can’t be sure if it’s now or tomorrow, but this is way different than it’s ever been. It’s like being in a desert at this point. You’ve got to keep climbing these dunes one after another, and getting to the oasis is the hardest part... but once you see it, you start moving again. Faster and further until you get to where you needed to be. This team, this city, needs a win. If they get there I don’t think anyone could stop us. They know what it means. They know what it takes.

Grab the sword. Take the hill. Claim the head. Steal the crown.

Robert E. Howard, is that you?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I've actually thought about this too. Part of me would almost rather lose the afc championship game than lose in the superbowl 

agreed part of me also....but only on hindsight which we never have as it unfolds.....so Who the F knows what to wish for.....lol

Edited by cba fan