[Incomplete Title] If the Bills get to the superbowl and lose...

Steptide

How mad will you be? I've actually thought alot about this, and in no way am I trying to be Debbie downer here, but the bills being in the playoffs has raised my anxiety level quite a bit lol. 

Anyways, I'd definitely be dissapointed, cuz Ya know, 4 superbowl losses in a row and a 17 year drought, and then another superbowl loss would be tough. However, I think most bills fans would say this season has been a big surprise. I think we expected playoffs and Allen to make a jump this year, but superbowl contenders? I don't know if any of us were expecting that. So I'll be dissapointed, but also really fricken proud. The superbowl hangover is a real thing though. Look at what's happened with teams who've lost the superbowl in recent years. Let's just win it though 😅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

How mad will you be? I've actually thought alot about this, and in no way am I trying to be Debbie downer here, but the bills being in the playoffs has raised my anxiety level quite a bit lol. 

Anyways, I'd definitely be dissapointed, cuz Ya know, 4 superbowl losses in a row and a 17 year drought, and then another superbowl loss would be tough. However, I think most bills fans would say this season has been a big surprise. I think we expected playoffs and Allen to make a jump this year, but superbowl contenders? I don't know if any of us were expecting that. So I'll be dissapointed, but also really fricken proud. The superbowl hangover is a real thing though. Look at what's happened with teams who've lost the superbowl in recent years. Let's just win it though 😅

Not at all unfamiliar.

16 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Why the ***** would you even put this in writing?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1