Ravens @ Bills Division playoff game — Predict the score.

7 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

for those predicting us winning, how?   all I read is doom and gloom from other outlets about Jackson, Dobbs and their TEMs vs our D,  and their D shutting everything down.  give me some hope!!

Ok here is their “win streak”

cleveland

jacksonville

nyg

dallas

Bungles

tennessee on a HUGE decline before the playoffs - they really struggled.

tannehill was OFF badly and they needed him to step up with how they were just trying to shut down henry

they played them earlier in the year and lost to them so it wasn’t the first time playing them like it is us (works both ways for us as wel)

I think it’s good we got punched in the face yet still won last week.  Colts played way more competitive than ten and Baltimore last week.  

this is a passing league they can make Lamar look intimidating all they want...Lamar is 32nd in the league in passing against some of the WORST defenses 

rushing is inflated in my opinion as well when looking at their schedule 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Drew21PA said:

Ok here is their “win streak”

cleveland

jacksonville

nyg

dallas

Bungles

tennessee on a HUGE decline before the playoffs - they really struggled.

tannehill was OFF badly and they needed him to step up with how they were just trying to shut down henry

they played them earlier in the year and lost to them so it wasn’t the first time playing them like it is us (works both ways for us as wel)

I think it’s good we got punched in the face yet still won last week.  Colts played way more competitive than ten and Baltimore last week.  

this is a passing league they can make Lamar look intimidating all they want...Lamar is 32nd in the league in passing against some of the WORST defenses 

rushing is inflated in my opinion as well when looking at their schedule 

That’s why I see us winning - they are gonna stick around a while then we put them away.

31-21. BILLIEVE BABY!

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/12/2021 at 7:42 PM, wvbillsfan said:

Bills- 1,000,000,003

Ravens-3

Bills by a billion 

On 1/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, teef said:

this will be the farthest into the season i've ever been able to do this...

cakewalk *****!

these are the closest I saw 

@teef @wvbillsfan

• Thank you (+1) 1