Ravens @ Bills Division playoff game — Predict the score.

3 hours ago, saundena said:

Hate to say it- but this seems right to me.  I think last week we were a bit overconfident and stumbled through and ultimately beat an inferior, but a well rounded team playing out of their mind.  It was a wakeup call.

The Ravens, like our Bills, ended the season on a high note (5 or 6 quality wins).  They are not well rounded like the colts, but their strengths match up well to our weaknesses.  I think we will limit Lamar Jackson's arm for the most part, and we will even manage to limit their rushing attack (Lamar's too).  But the Ravens will stick with the run, control the clock and make enough plays to their tight ends- an area that the Bills have struggled with for what seems like decades- to win the game.  Josh outplays Lamar, but Defense loses us the game.

We will be able to score I think, but our quick strike nature leaves little room for error.  We can't have too many three and outs otherwise our defense will be gassed.  

While I fear that Josh will start a little "too tight" and that we get behind by a TD early, I don't think he'll make any costly errors with the ball.  His near fumble last week should have put the fear of God into him.... and honestly, there is no way that our O line plays that badly again, two weeks in a row!  Ravens score a late TD in an otherwise close game.

The Ravens and Titans were our worst matchups.  They are the teams that scare me.  If we do happen to beat the Ravens (and stay healthy), then I think we will cruise, beat KC and ultimately win the SB. 

Last week the defensive scheme was horrible. HORRIBLE. Unless Leslie Frazier is as smart as I am and they blitzed to make the colts think they could pass. It was horrible. If he did do that he should have played more of a press. But if we play a zone press this week. We can easily beat the ravens by 14. 

Buf 31

Bal 00

My take is McD & Frazier find a way to totally take away the Ravens run game  and the Bills build a 14 point lead at halftime, have a huge 4th and goal stop to start the 3rd Qtr & roll to their first shutout victory in playoff history. 

The Bills will run for over 200 yards & the Ravens will turn the ball over 3 times. 

31-19 Bills

Our defense will keep them to four FG’s., and one TD slips by us.  We will score first.  Since they are not good at all at coming from behind, if we win the toss, we should take it.  I know most teams don’t, but this is a team we should elect to receive.

Good guys win.  Then we can be told all next week we are the underdogs again, but hey, we’re used to it.  Then we pull it off, and we are told we are the underdog against the Packers.

Then...

Note:  Gugs, you need to get you’re shorts back.  🤪🏈

Sorry, bud I know you have a good sense of humor.

• Awesome! (+1) 1