Ravens @ Bills Division playoff game — Predict the score.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Baltimore has a let down after putting it all on the line last week, but they come alive in the 4th quarter and tie things up to take things to overtime. Baltimore gets the ball but the defense stops them. Allen marches down the field for TD and the win.

Bills - 38

Ravens - 31

Lame. I guess he's not very objective.

It would be 37-31 in that scenario :)

25 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Ravens 31 Bills 20

Hate to say it- but this seems right to me.  I think last week we were a bit overconfident and stumbled through and ultimately beat an inferior, but a well rounded team playing out of their mind.  It was a wakeup call.

The Ravens, like our Bills, ended the season on a high note (5 or 6 quality wins).  They are not well rounded like the colts, but their strengths match up well to our weaknesses.  I think we will limit Lamar Jackson's arm for the most part, and we will even manage to limit their rushing attack (Lamar's too).  But the Ravens will stick with the run, control the clock and make enough plays to their tight ends- an area that the Bills have struggled with for what seems like decades- to win the game.  Josh outplays Lamar, but Defense loses us the game.

We will be able to score I think, but our quick strike nature leaves little room for error.  We can't have too many three and outs otherwise our defense will be gassed.  

While I fear that Josh will start a little "too tight" and that we get behind by a TD early, I don't think he'll make any costly errors with the ball.  His near fumble last week should have put the fear of God into him.... and honestly, there is no way that our O line plays that badly again, two weeks in a row!  Ravens score a late TD in an otherwise close game.

The Ravens and Titans were our worst matchups.  They are the teams that scare me.  If we do happen to beat the Ravens (and stay healthy), then I think we will cruise, beat KC and ultimately win the SB. 

Edited by saundena
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I'm satisfied with the playoff win last week. Looking forward to next year.

Bills 10

Ravens 46

I, too, am satisfied...while I obviously want a victory, if the season were to end this weekend, in my book, it is still considered a MAJOR success in more ways than 1...

Ravens 31

Bills 13

It all comes crashing down.  The Bills offense can’t do anything against the Ravens pass rush.  Lamar starts slow, but eventually breaks free and pours it on in the second half.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I'm satisfied with the playoff win last week. Looking forward to next year.

Bills 10

Ravens 46

The ravens scored another TD after your initial post??? Rough.

imo it’s up to josh. He’s going to need to take chances and hit tighter windows than he has all season.  

There will be man coverage and blitzes from every where. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Not the match i wanted but however........Only 1 issue......Bills need to clean up the run defence for this game (they squandered it in the colts game)...that is all...if they do confident win.......Bills 34 Ravens 17........if not then i can see an OT game happening.....last team to kick the FG wins......Mr Bass you are up and front!

Wowseee....some real fans on here...geez some have the ravens winning by double digits!......after the bills win please go bury your heads in a heap of sand.....

• Like (+1) 1

Bills - 38

Ravens - 22

Josh Allen has a day vs. the man pressure heavy defense of the Ravens.

Josh has excelled all tear versus man defense & the Ravens run a lot of man.  Allen has also been great vs. the blitz this yr. and the Ravens ate one of the most blitz heavy Ds in the league.  I think our offense will be a problem for the Ravens defense.  I also think Allen is going to do some major damage on the ground.  With those have blitz man looks there is going to be a lot of turned heads downfield on defense fir the Ravens, which should provide for some big chunk runs for Allen.

Edited by Estro

50 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Ravens 31

Bills 13

It all comes crashing down.  The Bills offense can’t do anything against the Ravens pass rush.  Lamar starts slow, but eventually breaks free and pours it on in the second half.  

that would be an all around epic failure, IMO.  

I think we score.  But we need a way to contain ravens rushing and TE’s. 

• Like (+1) 1