Ravens @ Bills Division playoff game — Predict the score.

Bills 31 - Ravens 24

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Both teams are SOLID... however one team came off a reality check game with a team who played their best game of the season, and the other team just got into a brawl of a game where emotions and rivalries were at an all time high.

It's gonna be tough for the Ravens to recover physically, and emotionally after a W like that, and with one less day of rest... it will show.

Bills 28 - Ravens 17

It will be a close game the entire time however our defensive line finally shows why they are the highest paid in the league and make huge plays to seal the game for us.

• Like (+1) 2

I really don't like the matchup of Bills D vs Ravens O.  3000 yards rushing...a thousand yard, 800 yard and 700 yard runners.  There are only 6 teams who give up more yards per rush than the Bills.  If they can play reasonably well against the run I think they can win.  If they lose, I think it will be because they got runover.

Bills 37 Ravens 31

• Agree 2

Bills 34

Ravens 30

I think the Bills do a great job and get up big but let the Ravens back in the game in the 4th.

40 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I really don't like the matchup of Bills D vs Ravens O.  3000 yards rushing...a thousand yard, 800 yard and 700 yard runners.  There are only 6 teams who give up more yards per rush than the Bills.  If they can play reasonably well against the run I think they can win.  If they lose, I think it will be because they got runover.

Bills 37 Ravens 31

Bills can stop the run when they are focused on it...look at Indy last week through 3 quarters averaging under 3 YPC and Bills holding Henry to lowest rush total of the regular season and a 3.0 YPC.

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bills 34

Ravens 30

I think the Bills do a great job and get up big but let the Ravens back in the game in the 4th.

Bills can stop the run when they are focused on it...look at Indy last week through 3 quarters averaging under 3 YPC and Bills holding Henry to lowest rush total of the regular season and a 3.0 YPC.

Then bills win!

• Like (+1) 1