Trump Impeachment 2.0

8 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Hard to tell b.v every republican loves to lie, but push your bull#### on a site where people will believe you.

In your mind Jan 6th went off without a hitch. Did you tell your cousin you were happy people died including a cop? I bet he would love to hear that.

Never said it was my cousin, learn to read ah.

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I don't care who the ***** it was. I don't bother since you are most likely lying 🤥

Of course you dismiss it. It conflicts with your narrow view of life.

It's beyond your ability to grasp. Stating it a lie is your way to satiate your perceived reality.

Dems cajole your types, making you feel you're kindred with them.

It's ok, given your desperation to fit in, you can't help.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Of course you dismiss it. It conflicts with your narrow view of life.

It's beyond your ability to grasp. Stating it a lie is your way to satiate your perceived reality.

Dems cajole your types, making you feel you're kindred with them.

It's ok, given your desperation to fit in, you can't help.

Funny if it were true at all you would have brought it up a while ago. 

You are the desperate one, all this propaganda didn't come back here till you got desperate. It's ok keep destroying your own party.

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Dems didn't want troops visible, corralled them into tight confines.

Nephew is a D.C. cop, said there was no visible threat to inauguration and Dem leaders didn't know what they were doing.

He was there for days sleeping on floors shoulder to shoulder amongst other troops, 25,000 of them herded like cattle.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/22/national-guard-coronavirus-461340

SMFH.

The national guard should NEVER HAVE BEEN NEEDED on the day of a PEACEFUL transfer of power in the United States of America.

BUT, no - Trump had to LIE LIE LIE his A$$ off, create this illusion of FRAUD and you FREAKS fell for it hook line and sinker.

Trump should NEVER have had a rally on 1/6 in DC and coordinated/incited this MOB to storm the capitol.

6 people died - hundreds injured.

Thank you ignorant and pathetic Trump voters - you own ALL OF THIS.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The other vultures already beat them to the money Trump collected. He’s probably going to be broke again soon with all the thieves and con men he has in his orbit grafting his money away. Lol 😂 

The GOP wants Trump to use his $250-300 million slush fund to help regain Congress in 2022 ...  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:     :lol:    :lol:    :lol:     :lol:    :lol:    :lol:     :lol:    :lol:    :lol:     ... that money will be long gone down some rabbit hole  if it hasn't already disappeared just like all those tens of millions of 2020 campaign funds that Trump squandered.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This sounds just like Benghazi! 

Except more people died and it was on US domestic soil. And the top people in line of succession weren’t at Benghazi.

Oh and Republicans seem to not want to investigate it and just want to move on from it... again, major difference from Benghazi.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Except more people died and it was on US domestic soil. And the top people in line of succession weren’t at Benghazi.

Oh and Republicans seem to not want to investigate it and just want to move on from it... again, major difference from Benghazi.

Oh that’s right! Thanks Captain Obvious....and then again top administration officials in the Biden/Obama White House didn’t go out and peddle outright lies to the American people on national TV ...no wait, nevermind YES THEY DID! 

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh that’s right! Thanks Captain Obvious....and then again top administration officials in the Biden/Obama White House didn’t go out and peddle outright lies to the American people on national TV ...no wait, nevermind YES THEY DID! 

Obama also wasn’t right outside Benghazi getting terrorists agitated and telling them to march  to the compound like Trump did!

Obama was also not impeached by a bi-partisan house for inciting an insurrection for Benghazi like Trump was. That’s another key difference.

• Like (+1) 2