Trump Impeachment 2.0

15 hours ago, WideNine said:

Angry and isolated - has some good insight from aids working next to ol' Don. Including how he sat and watched with rapt attention on his TV the mob attack and breach our Congressional buildings and how long it took him to issue his halfhearted "go home now" I love you nonsense...

https://www.reut

16 hours ago, WideNine said:

Angry and isolated - has some good insight from aids working next to ol' Don. Including how he sat and watched with rapt attention on his TV the mob attack and breach our Congressional buildings and how long it took him to issue his halfhearted "go home now" I love you nonsense...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-finale-insight/inside-trumps-final-days-aides-struggle-to-contain-an-angry-isolated-president-idUSKBN29J2J3

This was a compelling read to be sure.  It read like a really good screen play.  "Hunkered down."  "Deeply wounded.".  Mysterious aides working close enough to touch him as he watches tv, concerned enough to speak to the media, not concerned enough to resign, though oddly not concerned at all that they would be easily identifiable as they were in the room as he was 'angry and isolated'.   

Interestingly, the authors of this short story briefly mentioned the unlikelihood of a senate impeachment in the currently R lead senate, which seems really at odds with the mysterious and unnamed sources who suggested Cocaine Mitch was going to support the impeachment and push forward after the house ran their 45 minute investigation.   Of course, like so many mysterious and highly placed sources, it was complete bullsh&t. 

I know, I know.  You've seen enough of his public persona to convince you there are highly placed aides who bring DJT coffee that reveal his loss of his 'cherished Twitter megaphone".   It makes all the sense in the world and the imagery clicks with the right side of your brain where emotions like rage and disgust reside.  

It works because you let it.  It's hard to push back--the imagery of a confused Biden wandering around the White House in soiled pajamas groping the housekeeper in full David Coppa-feel mode works as well, or will when it starts to come out in a few months.  

You should try though.  It's the perfect time to do it--DJT will be gone, and while the multiple unnamed source game will continue--after all, it worked--the most he'll be able to do is lob shots at Biden and Harris as the opposition leader.    I still hold out hope that he releases or speaks about some of the secrets of admins past, particularly about Biden.  That would be cool, and would bypasss the whole 'someone said someone saw that someone heard' garbage that makes up 'reporting'. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What some call cancel culture, others simply call consequences

For free speech and the right to assemble.

So now you're redefining that (the libs redefine and make stuff up as they go these day) as "if you attend a rally/protest/etc and bad actors do something violent, you are now complicit and can be fired."

Is this what you're saying yes or no?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

^The Left is on a seek and destroy opposition mind policing mission.^

Encouraging reporting suspected Trump voters is being considered.

There are plenty in here who'd gladly volunteer to do such a thing.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So now you're redefining that (the libs redefine and make stuff up as they go these day) as "if you attend a rally/protest/etc and bad actors do something violent, you are now complicit and can be fired."

Sounds like you're defending sedition.

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

you seem to not know what the Constitution does vs capitalism does.

For speech, you can say anything and the government cannot act against.

For capitalism, you can say anything but private citizens can act against you by doing things such as boycotting.

The constitution protects against the government. Capitalism puts businesses at the whim of the majority of they want to continue to make money.

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

2021 Impeachment hearings:

giphy.gif

The attack on the Capitol by domestic terrorists wasn't the hysterical imaginings of a handful of adolescent girls.  It was a real attempt to overthrow American democracy by reversing the result of a legitimate and lawful election based on Trump's refusal to accept his loss in that election.   Time for the Traitor in Chief to be held accountable for his treasonous actions, including his words to the crowd on January 6, 2021.

Edited by SoTier

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Lemon said you are in the crowd with those types if you voted for Trump.

That is a blanket statement meant as being in league with them. 

Right if you voted for Trump you are in a group of voters that include racists, Nazis, and seditionists and maybe you should take a moment and think about that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

and he said that where?

Sorry for deleting my comment, still not use to the updated website setup for editing and deleting and don't have nimble fingers like so many have in here.

But you were saying.....

p.s. Lemon said that.

Edited by I am the egg man

15 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Sorry for deleting my comment, still not use to the updated website setup for editing and deleting and don't have nimble fingers like so many have in here.

But you were saying.....

I mean did you have an actual point to make?

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

But you were saying.....

p.s. Lemon said that.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

and he said that where?