Trump Impeachment 2.0

Can't we just move on?  It's been 4 years of this nonsense.  Trump has destroyed whatever he had left of a legacy. This is only going to create more division and potential violence.  Give it up. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Can't we just move on?  It's been 4 years of this nonsense.  Trump has destroyed whatever he had left of a legacy. This is only going to create more division and potential violence.  Give it up. 

Convicting an impeachment would strip Trump of his presidential pension and travel funds plus set a precedent other Presidents shouldn’t try to undermine democracy.

Worth doing. If Mitch is on board, even better!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Accountability is necessary. Snuff out this parasite 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Everyone tried but Trump didn't want to after Biden won

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Oh sure, we should just let it go when a President encourages his cult to try to violently thwart the democratic process. What could go wrong if that goes unpunished. 

The dude belongs behind BARS. JAIL. PRISON.  

Edited by Motorin'

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

America tried to move on but Trump wouldn't stop.

So you're inept to take care of yourself.

No President, past, present or future can help you.

Edited by I am the egg man

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Oh sure, we should just let it go when a President encourages his cult to try to violently thwart the democratic process. What could go wrong if that goes unpunished. 

The dude belongs behind BARS. JAIL. PRISON.  

I don't like Trump but is there any proof he "encourages his cult to violently..." do anything? Please cite a source if you could.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

I don't like Trump but is there any proof he "encourages his cult to violently..." do anything? Please cite a source if you could.

Did you watch his rally before the riot they they incited? It's the definition of inviting a riot. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

Did you watch his rally before the riot they they incited? It's the definition of inviting a riot. 

I don't remember him telling them to riot or take over Congress. I do remember him doing his talking points: 1. Robbed during and election 2. We're the same so they are stealing from you and more blah blah blah stuff

Was there something else I missed? I ask sincerely. By that definition anything could be considered incitement so I want clarity not guilt by association. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah I think this is rapidly heading towards impeachment and conviction. Crazy times. I never would have guessed this would actually happen, and only a week before he would be leaving office. Shows you how little patience the GOP has for him at this point.

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah I think this is rapidly heading towards impeachment and conviction. Crazy times. I never would have guessed this would actually happen, and only a week before he would be leaving office. Shows you how little patience the GOP has for him at this point.

After that Trump speech before the Capitol riot I don't blame any of these people.  I'm surprised with Cheney though as her chance of ever being majority leader is over.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

After that Trump speech before the Capitol riot I don't blame any of these people.  I'm surprised with Cheney though as her chance of ever being majority leader is over.

After what happened Jan 6 do you think republicans can gain the majority in the House and Senate in 2022 ?

• Haha (+1) 1