Mock Draft Simulator - channel your inner Brandon Beane and have fun

Jaelan Phillips ED. Miami (FL) he looked much better in his pro day than Greg. Like he actually cared, unlike Greg.

Creed Humphrey C. Oklahoma of course he could fill in at guard even start, but he's here for morse replacement.

Kelvin Joseph CB. Kentucky could actually help us this year, by 8th game.

Cornell Powell WR. Clemson big slot/returner/even RB. I mean hell he's 6' 210

Patrick Jones II ED Pittsburgh almost same physically as phillips, with a little more work ethic.

Tre' McKitty TE• Georgia he's got the attributes and had a nice senior bowl. 6th round, nothing to lose.

Larry Borom T. Missouri developmental RT. 6'6" 330. If he falls forward we get 3 yards.

Edited by ScorpionZero

30: R1 P30 RB Najee Harris - Alabama I think he helps us the most this year or of any player in the draft besides pitts.

61: R2 P29 LB Zaven Collins - Tulsa he was there how do I not take him

93: R3 P29 C Quinn Meinerz - Wisconsin-Whitewater  can play guard this year and replace morse next.

161: R5 P17 DL Tedarrell Slaton - Florida developmental 1T, obviously.

174: R5 P30 EDGE Wyatt Hubert - Kansas State when they say he plays with his hair on fire, well that's an orange/red flame but his flame is blue/white. You can't get any hotter.

213: R6 P29 CB Keith Taylor - Washington he's got the length and some of the attributes your looking for, at worst he's a developmental S.

236: R7 P8 WR Cornell Powell - Clemson I'll say it again he can do allot. I just rewatched his film and he looks like he's gotta little hines ward in him, blocking on space.

Oh yeah, I traded the future for today. These are the kind of moves that make a franchise great. 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 11 (NYG): Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida (A) turns an awesome offense into unstoppable. Who do we cover, who do we cover, oh ***** they handed it off to williams.

Round 2 Pick 14 (N.E.): Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina (A-) now we got a thumper.

Round 6 Pick 30: Trill Williams, CB, Syracuse (A+) developmental CB/S

Round 7 Pick 8: Wyatt Hubert, DE/OLB, Kansas State (A) blue fire.

And I tried moving up for Harris using the rest of the draft.

Edited by ScorpionZero

Round: 1

Travis Etienne

RB | Clemson he's got some serious skills.

Round: 2

Quinn Meinerz

IOL | Wisconsin-Whitewater he's just nasty, just ask the trees.

Round: 3

Tyler Shelvin

DL | LSU

161 1T nough said

Round: 5

Elerson Smith

EDGE | Northern Iowa

174 physical attributes 

Dazz Newsome

WR | North Carolina

213 multidimensionality

Round: 6

Keith Taylor

CB | Washington CB/S developmental

Round: 7

Wyatt Hubert

EDGE | Kansas State blue fire 

Honestly if we could use the next three drafts to get pitts and Harris. Wouldn't you do it. I mean come on . No your all right let's just keep getting players that can keep on making us average. Ah ***** it, you pixies. It'll never happen. I wanna go for the fences.

30 Assante Samuel Jr CB FSU. Beane gets his man.

61 Joe Tryon Edge Wash. 6'5 260, long arms, big hands, 8 sacks and 12.5 TFLs as a sophomore before opting out of the 2020 season. Ran as low as a 4.5 at his PD, 35 inch vertical and a 3 cone near 7 seconds.  Well worth it at the bottom of the 2nd.

93 Jamin Davis LB Kentucky Looking for a cover LB?  Got him.  fast and athletic, wow'ed people at his PD.  But more than just coverage, he was3rd in the SEC in tackles last year and added 3 ints in pass coverage.

161 Elijiah Mitchell, RB Ragin' Cajuns He is the fastest RB in the draft, running between a 4.38 and a 4.35 at his PD.   Provides the speed they've been missing. A quick cut in the backfield and he's through the hole. 

174 David Moore G Grambling To appreciate this guy, you have to watch him block. FInd some videos of him at the Senior Bowls practices.  In an arena where he is the small school guy going against the "big boys", he was a man amongst boys. He was voted the outstanding OL on his Senior Bowl team by the defensive linemen who went against him all week.  

213 Khyiris Tonga DL BYU. Shrugs, its the end of the draft.  A widebody who might find a roster spot.

236 Tarron Jackson DE Coastal Carolina . I'll take a 1st team AP All American pass rusher in the 7th.  Shorter and boxier than most, I think they can find a role for him.

• Like (+1) 1

30: R1 P30 EDGE Jaelan Phillips - Miami

61: R2 P29 RB Javonte Williams - North Carolina

93: R3 P29 EDGE Dayo Odeyingbo - Vanderbilt

161: R5 P17 LB Tony Fields II - West Virginia

174: R5 P30 TE Tre' McKitty - Georgia

213: R6 P29 CB Camryn Bynum - California

236: R7 P8 WR Marquez Stevenson - Houston

Round 1 Pick 30: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, ILB/OLB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 2 Pick 29: Asante Samuel Jr, CB, Florida State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 29: Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17: Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 5 Pick 30: Tay Gowan, CB, Central Florida (A+)
Round 6 Pick 30: Adetokunbo Ogundeji, DE/OLB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 7 Pick 8: Wyatt Hubert, DE/OLB, Kansas State (A)

Round: 1

Jayson Oweh

EDGE | Penn State

Round: 2

Kelvin Joseph

CB | Kentucky

Round: 3

Alim McNeill

DL | NC State

Dazz Newsome

WR | North Carolina

Rhamondre Stevenson

RB | Oklahoma

Round: 6

Chauncey Golston

EDGE | Iowa

Round: 7

Damar Hamlin

S | Pittsburgh

Caleb Farley

CB Virginia Tech

Joe Tryon

EDGE Washington

Jackson Carman

OT Clemson

Whop Philyor

WR Indiana

Benjamin St-Juste

CB Minnesota

Robert Jones

OG Middle Tennessee

Wyatt Hubert

EDGE Kansas State

Edited by ScorpionZero

On 4/16/2021 at 6:40 PM, ScorpionZero said:

Jaelan Phillips ED. Miami (FL) he looked much better in his pro day than Greg. Like he actually cared, unlike Greg.

Phillips briefly retired in COLLEGE due to concussions before he transferred, not sure you want to invest a 1st on someone who may walk away from the game. I say that after having picked him a few times myself.

Edited by ndirish1978