Mock Draft Simulator - channel your inner Brandon Beane and have fun

8 minutes ago, ScorpionZero said:

I know your all thinking what the fudge is wrong with this ScorpionZero guy. The answer is simple I'm retired, bored, and I love the bills. Oh and it's draft season.

Wasn't thinking that at all... Although we could probably change the thread title to ScorpionZero's mock drafts..😂

I'm doing the same thing you are. 1000+ mock drafts and different scenarios. Just keeps changing everytime they sign someone. 

Big difference this year is for the last 20+ years, I always had a QB To look for. Now I'm a little lost and no BIG Holes to fill. LMAO. It's taking more time to research upgrades and future planning due to 1 year contracts, Josh's upcoming contract and potential of a rookie getting some playing time this year to be able to take over next year if they flourish. 

Guess this is why I am not a GM. It's harder and more work than I thought it was. Keep an eye on TSW mock draft. Lots of names will be in there that I wouldn't have thought about researching. It helps me get away from the same players I keep grabbing in my mocks.

Good Luck.

With trades.

30. Traded for 44&75 Dallas

44. Traded for 54,127 and 2022 3rd. Also gave up 236 Colts

54. Alim McNeill DT NC State

61. Traded for 69&2022 4th Bengals 

69. Traded for 77&118 also gave 161

75. J. Carman OT/G Clemson 

77. Q Meinerz C Wisconsin 

93. Dayo Odeyingbo Edge Vanderbilt

118. T. Tremble TE Notre Dame 

127. D. Diablo S VTech

174. B. St-Juste CB Minnesota 

213. C. Evan's RB Michigan 

Not a bad haul. Balanced 4 on offense and 4 on defense as well as added 2022 3rd from the Colts and 2022 4th from the Bengals. 

Dayo injured his Achilles, but with our FA's it gives him time to heal and get ready for next year. Could be good timing for us.

Chris Evan's looks pretty good in the highlights., but had an academic suspension?

Edited by LyndonvilleBill

9 hours ago, ScorpionZero said:

I know your all thinking what the fudge is wrong with this ScorpionZero guy. The answer is simple I'm retired, bored, and I love the bills. Oh and it's draft season.

Love this post. You are spot on :) Couple of times I was about to ask you if you don't feel weird posting all those mock but didn't want to be rude. It's all good now, keep posting :)

———————-

Rondale Moore

WR,

Ifeatu Melifonwu

CB,

Ben Cleveland

IOL,

Rashad Weaver

EDGE,

Divine Deablo

S,

Landon Young

OT,

Joshua Kaindoh

EDGE,

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

I wonder where Tedarrell Slaton fits into all of this?

I like him but I've read he is not great against the run. I think that's more of what we need in a 1DT to rotate or take over for Star. A Run stuffer with pass rush up side. If one of my top 3 are not available.Tufele, McNeill and Shelvin, then I would look for him towards the end of the draft.

Just my opinion/thoughts so really doesn't mean that much...😁

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting takes.  Honestly, I don’t know enough about the talent to do this like many of you.  Now that FA is pretty far down at this point is the time I start really researching potential draft options.

For those of you who have Sirius, it’s fun at this time as NFLR does their mock draft on Fridays on MTC.  The first week is only the first round and no trades.  Pat picked up our slot and he chose the Edge Rusher from FL.  In successive Fridays they start allowing trades, and eventually get to two rounds.  It’s on demand right now if anyone wants to listen.  I enjoy it so have fun.  

• Like (+1) 1

30: R1 P30 RB Najee Harris - Alabama

61: R2 P29 TE Pat Freiermuth - Penn State

93: R3 P29 LB Jabril Cox - LSU

161: R5 P17 S Trill Williams - Syracuse

174: R5 P30 EDGE Wyatt Hubert - Kansas State

213: R6 P29 CB Keith Taylor - Washington

236: R7 P8 WR Cornell Powell - Clemson

On 3/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, ScorpionZero said:

This is how it worked out.

Jayson Oweh

EDGE,