Justin Hilliard

LB Ohio State

Joshua Kaindoh

EDGE Florida State

Tommy Doyle

OT Miami (OH)

Ta'Quon Graham

DT Texas

Maurice Jones Drew just released his first (and, hopefully, last) 2021 mock draft. He really is not a good analyst. He has the Bills taking UNC RB Javonte Williams at #30 with OT Teven Jenkins (31) and LB Zaven Collins (32) going immediately after. In no world, other than his own myopic one, does that ever happen.

https://www.nfl.com/news/maurice-jones-drew-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-three-rbs-picked-in-round-1

Edited by ExWNYer
  • Like (+1) 1

A post Williams and Milano signings draft with a little wheeling and dealing:

Had to trade down then trade up using a 3rd in next years draft to make it happen.

44. Greg Newsome II CB Northwestern

54. Carlos Basham Jr. Edge Wake Forest

71. Deonte Brown G Alabama

98. Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame

135. Daelin Hayes Edge Notre Dame

161. JaCoby Stevens S/Big Nickel LSU

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, Prospector said:

Zaven Collins

LB Tulsa

Carlos Basham Jr.

EDGE Wake Forest

Chuba Hubbard

RB Oklahoma State

Cam Sample

DT Tulane

Anthony Schwartz

WR Auburn

Drake Jackson

OC Kentucky

Justin Hilliard

LB Ohio State

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Zaven Collins falls to us... it seems like a pipe dream, but that would be awesome!

Those first two picks I’ll give an A+.

3 hours ago, Special K said:

Had to trade down then trade up using a 3rd in next years draft to make it happen.

This is pretty good, one of the better ones I’ve seen. I’m all about DAT BOOGIE!!

After bringing Williams and Milano back I think Buffalo goes Toney or Randale Moore at 30.  Someone who can do the Mckenzie stuff plus grow into Browns role.  Buffalo has prioritized seperation and speed over size.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

After bringing Williams and Milano back I think Buffalo goes Toney or Randale Moore at 30.  Someone who can do the Mckenzie stuff plus grow into Browns role.  Buffalo has prioritized seperation and speed over size.  

Could be.  I hope it’s not Moore though.  His injury history scares the crap out of me @30.  Toney, sign me up.  I don’t think we go that route with our first pick, unless we trade down.  There are several WRs I’d be happy with that could be had in rd 2 and 3.

I think we go OL, DL or CB.

Creed Humphrey

OC Oklahoma

Jay Tufele

DT USC

Patrick Jones

EDGE Pitt

Tylan Wallace

WR Oklahoma State

Kenneth Gainwell

RB Memphis

Thomas Graham

CB Oregon

Tre McKitty

TE Georgia

Alaric Jackson

OT Iowa

Jonathan Adams Jr.

WR Arkansas State

FULL RESULTS

With the amount of OGs on the market I think you are seeing league wide where teams prioritize them.  I dont see Buffalo drafting a lineman who they think is only a guard.  Edge, corner, OT, Wr are the premier positions and expect Buffalo to go in one of those directions at 30.  Losing Brown and possibly Mckenzie I think Wr may be higher on the list than the others.

52 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

With the amount of OGs on the market I think you are seeing league wide where teams prioritize them.  I dont see Buffalo drafting a lineman who they think is only a guard.  Edge, corner, OT, Wr are the premier positions and expect Buffalo to go in one of those directions at 30.  Losing Brown and possibly Mckenzie I think Wr may be higher on the list than the others.

Not with Davis and Hodgins on the roster.

I'm not that far into the draft stuff yet, emotionally draining season. I did a quick 2 round on PFN and selected Travis Etienne (RB, Clemson) at 30 and Ronnie Perkins (EDGE, Oklahoma) at 61.

Brown was our #1 receiver prior to Diggs arrival last season. That jump in talent and production is what Ettiene would represent at the RB position over Singletary and Moss. Moss would end up being the backup or change of pace guy but Ettiene is an absolute weapon out of the backfield and could bring much needed balance to this offense and a reliable outlet for Josh out of the backfield.

Perkins I've seen more than a couple games of his over his career. He's a high effort guy with pretty good bend, great speed. He would probably want to add 10 or 15 pounds at the NFL level if he were to play 4-3 DE like he would in Buffalo but he typically gets good leverage in pass rush over powering much bigger tackles. Fairly patient in the run game and probably a good value at 61.

today's draft with comments.  Appreciate any feedback.  

Buffalo Bills

Alijah Vera-Tucker

IOL, USC

(have to take him if he falls here.  Sorry John, you're likely now the backup G/C.)  

Buffalo Bills

Dylan Moses

LB, Alabama

(run stuffing, athletic linebacker.  Might offer TE coverage as well.  Hopefully plays middle and kicks Edmunds to OLB).  

Buffalo Bills

Michael Carter

RB, North Carolina

(the quick RB we need)  

Buffalo Bills

Ambry Thomas

CB, Michigan

(physical CB who can play in a zone system.)  

Buffalo Bills

Ihmir Smith-Marsette

WR, Iowa

(speed, speed, returner, and speed)  

Buffalo Bills

Joshua Kaindoh

EDGE, Florida State

(6'7" DE.  Yeah, sign me up.  Apparently he is raw, but hopefully we can fix that).  

Buffalo Bills

Landon Young

OT, Kentucky

(more OL depth here.  Starts as a backup.  Asked to do a lot of run blocking in college, so that's a huge plus here).  

Draft regret: was expecting a DT after the Carter pick, but that didn't happen.  My guys from LSU and FSU were gone.  

16 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

914239967_ScreenShot2021-03-15at1_06_14PM.thumb.png.8439c33de2366b2108beb35226e15590.png

Post-Feliciano signing. 

78481050_ScreenShot2021-03-15at5_49_07PM.thumb.png.0f23b24508ae97c6bc851967c92a7bdc.png

Still want to upgrade the G position.

love both of these drafts, more than mine. Your 2nd one is my fav of any I've seen so far.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Pat Freiermuth

TE Penn State

Landon Dickerson

OC Alabama

Tommy Togiai

DT Ohio State

Quincy Roche

EDGE Miami (FL)

Shakur Brown

CB Michigan State

Robert Rochell

CB Central Arkansas

David Moore

OG Grambling State

Benjamin St-Juste

CB Minnesota

Tyler Vaughns

WR USC

K.J. Britt

LB Auburn

4 trades and received 22 6th round pick.

Edited by Grumpy

On 3/12/2021 at 2:36 PM, Special K said:

This is an excellent look.  I've run through the program over a hundred times (enter Fast so it only takes a few minutes), and the top CBs and Edges are in the top two rounds.  If Beane is looking for early production from those positions (and well he should!), that's where the assets should be placed.  Then a TE and a C/G after.  Was Bobby Brown not there in the 5th (where you took Hayes)?  That's the only issue I see - no 1-tech DT.