Bills sign OL Jordan Devey to 53

YoloinOhio

It makes ya wonder why they hang onto Yeldon if they don't even consider him to step up when one of their starters goes down. I don't mind Yeldon, I think he can do some good things out of then backfield as a pass catcher. I know they like Singletary for that role, tho. Maybe they bring up both TJ and Antonio?

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

It makes ya wonder why they hang onto Yeldon if they don't even consider him to step up when one of their starters goes down. I don't mind Yeldon, I think he can do some good things out of then backfield as a pass catcher. I know they like Singletary for that role, tho. Maybe they bring up both TJ and Antonio?

What does this have to do with yeldon? Yeldon is already on the 53. 

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

It’s truly baffling. Yeldon has deserved a few touches a game. They have basically paid him to sit out his 2 possibly best prime age years. Not a bad gig or bad pay all in all but I bet he regrets signing here. 
They should run all 4 backs active just in case motor catches an injury. We shouldn’t need as many guys in the secondary against the raven pass attack. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

It’s truly baffling. Yeldon has deserved a few touches a game. They have basically paid him to sit out his 2 possibly best prime age years. Not a bad gig or bad pay all in all but I bet he regrets signing here. 
They should run all 4 backs active just in case motor catches an injury. We shouldn’t need as many guys in the secondary against the raven pass attack. 

Guys in the secondary are used to help contain Jackson. A lot of Big Nickel I bet this week with either Marlowe or Neal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Kind of reasonable with the mess in Cleveland and GB maybe being shorthanded.  Great point!

They do seem to “protect” him every week so that could be 

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Guys in the secondary are used to help contain Jackson. A lot of Big Nickel I bet this week with either Marlowe or Neal.

I would use Taron Johnson as a spy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

They could afford to sit Jaquan Johnson or Andre smith from special teams for the added offensive punch. They won’t lol but it wouldn’t hurt. I would like to see more Siran Neal this week, his speed could be beneficial as a spy or blitzer. 

5 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

They could afford to sit Jaquan Johnson or Andre smith from special teams for the added offensive punch. They won’t lol but it wouldn’t hurt. I would like to see more Siran Neal this week, his speed could be beneficial as a spy or blitzer. 

I hope we see a good bit of Neal /Marlow out there to spy Action Jackson.  That should be their ONLY assignment.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, blacklabel said:

TJ Yeldon is already on the 53 man roster and does not need to be brought up.

We don't know yet whether or not they consider him with one of our starters down, but he has been active in 3 games this season when Moss was out. 

He saw most use vs Tenn., 7 rushes for 52 yards. 

So I'm not sure where the conclusion "they don't even consider him to step up when one of their starters goes down" comes from.

42 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I hope we see a good bit of Neal /Marlow out there to spy Action Jackson.  That should be their ONLY assignment.

I don't believe we used a "spy" on Jackson last time we played the Ravens and we contained him pretty well.  I will sit corrected if someone can point out to me who we used in this role and give me a couple examples.

1 hour ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Yeldon fumbles too much for me.  Every time he get the ball, I cringe until the play is over because defensive players know it is easy to take the ball from him.

He has a total of 2 fumbles as a Bill. Want to guess how many Singletary has?

4 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

I was hoping to see Christian Wade get some playing time this year. 

He is not eligible to be on the 53 man roster. Everybody should know this by now.

• Like (+1) 2