Well this Raven certainly knows what to say...

Big Turk

Ravens can remember individual human faces and will have funerals for their dead. They also hold grudges on people that wrong them and will get other Ravens to gang up and attack them.  However, I'd rather be attacked by a Raven than trampled by a Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Ravens can remember individual human faces and will have funerals for their dead. They also hold grudges on people that wrong them and will get other Ravens to gang up and attack them.  However, I'd rather be attacked by a Raven than trampled by a Buffalo.

Explains Lewis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Ya know Normy....Ravens can remember individual human faces and will have funerals for their dead. They also hold grudges on people that wrong them and will get other Ravens to gang up and attack them.  However, I'd rather be attacked by a Raven than trampled by a Buffalo.

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Evermore . . . 

• Like (+1) 1

While we were living in Alaska Ravens were everywhere.  My son thought they were all one bird named “runree.” He was 2 years old at the time.  He used to love seeing them out the window.

Anyway, we were at Walmart on day loading our groceries into the car and noticed a raven holding a light blue styrofoam meat tray standing on top of a shopping cart.  We didn’t think much of it, but were amazed when we got home and that same blue tray was left right near our front door (with the raven claw marks).  

My son thought it was a gift for him from Runree!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

While we were living in Alaska Ravens were everywhere.  My son thought they were all one bird named “runree.” He was 2 years old at the time.  He used to love seeing them out the window.

Anyway, we were at Walmart on day loading our groceries into the car and noticed a raven holding a light blue styrofoam meat tray standing on top of a shopping cart.  We didn’t think much of it, but were amazed when we got home and that same blue tray was left right near our front door (with the raven claw marks).  

That's creepy af

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Evermore . . . 

Had a way with words.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"

Kind of sums up most of 2020 for me except for our Buffalo Bills. Man did they help provide a lift.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

That's creepy af

It was strange, but really interesting.  You can’t really tell them apart because they all look nearly identical.  

That bird must have followed us home (around a mile) and left it on the porch while we were bringing the groceries in the house 🤷🏾‍♂️

They are so smart, I hear a raven scored higher on the Wonderlic than did Lamar Jackson 🙊

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

You know Nawmy...Ravens can remember individual human faces and will have funerals for their dead. They also hold grudges on people that wrong them and will get other Ravens to gang up and attack them.  However, I'd rather be attacked by a Raven than trampled by a Buffalo.

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

FIFY

FYFFY

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It was strange, but really interesting.  You can’t really tell them apart because they all look nearly identical.  

That bird must have followed us home (around a mile) and left it on the porch while we were bringing the groceries in the house 🤷🏾‍♂️

They are so smart, I hear a raven scored higher on the Wonderlic than did Lamar Jackson 🙊

True that,

Its been rumored much of the Raven team scored higher then Lamar Jackson

Does this make 13 Buffalo's lucky number?

7 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Was on vacation and was throwing bread from balcony in morning. Sea gulls would fly up to balcony and catch the bread in air.

Was snacking on sunflower seeds and ran out of bread so went back inside to get another loaf.

When I came back out a raven was eating my sunflower seeds and took off.

Continued feeding seagulls and saw raven so I threw some bread to it but it ignored me.

Raven eventually landed on railing looking a sunflower seeds so I threw one and it caught it.

I continued throwing bread, eating some sunflower seeds and throwing to raven a sunflower seed.

When out went back inside.

Next day in morning when I went on balcony raven was standing there cocking its head at me so I went back in condo, and got more seeds and fed them until all were gone, 

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

They will bring gifts. I’ve been feeding a pair of ravens behind my house for the last two years. Every week or two they drop off something shiny on the cooler by my back door; a coin, piece of mirror, smooth stone, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Evermore . . . 

After Saturday night it will change to "Nevermore..."

9 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

She can handle my bird any day of the week.

Yeah, she is quite the specimen...