Browns fans welcome their team home at the airport ..

There were at least a dozen people there.  

I was afraid it might of been a super spreader event.  Thanks for looking out for world Browns fans!

You know the players are comparing that to the Buffalo fans they saw.

(Congrats though)

Edited by The Tomcat

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If I was a Brown’s fan, I would be embarrassed posting this video after the world saw how Bills fans greet their team...

I saw this on Tok Tok a couple weeks back and screen captured this. Some guy replied to a video of Bills fans welcoming the team back home.

825A6CA8-B9F5-4406-93FE-762CC14C7991.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Scorp83 said:

Crazy thing Diggs thought this would be Buffalo...like 12-15... Diggs face when he saw over 3,000 people was priceless!!! 👏🏽😅😅

I must've missed the photo/video of Diggs's reaction! Know where I can find it by chance?

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I saw this on Tok Tok a couple weeks back and screen captured this. Some guy replied to a video of Bills fans welcoming the team back home.

825A6CA8-B9F5-4406-93FE-762CC14C7991.jpeg

Damn, some cat stole my name! First time seeing that...nice find...👍

35 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I like that even when this garbage team succeeds they still fail. Hate the Browns.

I live in the area and Browns fans are not that passionate and they are weak... every Sunday hardly any representation out there. It's EMBARASSING.

VERY disappointing.... and don't bother to use this "depressed economy" excuse... they have LESS COVID restrictions here too!!!

WEAK. 

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

The Browns have loyal and very cool fans. I think most are still pissed off at this ownership, if they keep winning they will come around. 

If the Bears beat the Saints you would see 100 people but they would have fire Nagy and Pace signs. Or the please sell the team McCaskey signs.