Which HC Job, If Any, Does Brian Daboll Get?

jwhit34

Which Head Coaching Job, If Any, Does Brian Daboll Get?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. What HC Job, If Any, Does Brian Daboll Get?

• Atlanta
    • Detroit
    • Houston
    • Jacksonville
    • LA Chargers
    • NY Jets
    • Philadelphia
    • None - He Remains OC for the Bills

Dan Orlovsky was just singing the praises of Brian Daboll on NFL Live and someone said "He is going to be a head coach in the NFL" and Orlovsky said "He is going to be a head coach on the west coast". He made it sound as though he had some kind of inside information.  Damn, I was hoping we wouldn't lose him, but it sounds as though he is heading to the Chargers.  

On 1/12/2021 at 9:23 AM, NewEra said:

I’ve been reading that Bienemy is such a poor interview that he’s likely to remain in KC, as no one wants him.  Again. 

I feel that Houston and Chargers are the only jobs he’d even consider at this point. 

There has to be something to the Bienemy rumors, because sports media is practically crusading for him to get hired and if he doesn't the NFL might change the rules to force a team to hire him next season at this point. 

59 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

There has to be something to the Bienemy rumors, because sports media is practically crusading for him to get hired and if he doesn't the NFL might change the rules to force a team to hire him next season at this point. 

Have we seen Bienemy at the podium? does he speak well there? 

im not sure i get the hype with him anyway. that is andy reid's offense. But i don't follow the situation closely. All those people can't be wrong, can they? 

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

No one seems to be able to explain what it is that he does for the Chiefs. Reid and Kafka put together the gameplan. Reid calls the plays. 

Bieniemy is going to have to go to somewhere else as OC if he wants to be a HC.