Trump The Nazi

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

You realize you are calling Tre White, myself, and the other 100+ million Democrats Nazis.

Kindly ***** off and enjoy phinshaven. 

So when Biden calls the right the work of Goebbels a few days ago; with the left seeking to ban free speech, make a list of political enemies, and uses the term Nazi constantly I'll wait for you to call out the left you hypocrite. 

Frankly neither party are Nazis, but if one side was leaning totalitarian it isn't the conservatives who want more speech, more liberty and to some degree I think Trump was bad for the movement as he polarized people into seeing the left as enemies. 

But strangely it has come to that either way: people are attacked for their race (the left), push for indoctrination for beliefs (left), have ZERO transparency (left), and own the megaphones (most of the media and schools). 

Trump was merely a reaction to Americans losing liberties with his bravado, but he wasn't entirely wrong, and that lies his attraction. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

So when Biden calls the right the work of Goebbels a few days ago; with the left seeking to ban free speech, make a list of political enemies, and uses the term Nazi constantly I'll wait for you to call out the left you hypocrite. 

Frankly neither party are Nazis, but if one side was leaning totalitarian it isn't the conservatives who want more speech, more liberty and to some degree I think Trump was bad for the movement as he polarized people into seeing the left as enemies. 

But strangely it has come to that either way: people are attacked for their race (the left), push for indoctrination for beliefs (left), have ZERO transparency (left), and own the megaphones (most of the media and schools). 

Trump was merely a reaction to Americans losing liberties with his bravado, but he wasn't entirely wrong, and that lies his attraction. 

No one has banned free speech... You need to understand what free speech is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsToast said:

wahhhhhhhh wahh whines the Nazi sympathizer

Pathetic thread

• Like (+1) 1

Saw this and it pertains to the Left's  Nazi like banning:

When you cut off a man's tongue, you do mot prove him to be a liar, you prove to the world that you are afraid of what he has to say.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Wacka said:

When you cut off a man's tongue, you do mot prove him to be a liar, you prove to the world that you are afraid of what he has to say.

bull#### - trump has a freakn PRESS ROOM in his house - he can use it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

This sounds like the words a terroristic organization would use when they are proven wrong and still don't stop pushing to destroy democracy.

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

This sounds like the words a terroristic organization would use when they are proven wrong and still don't stop pushing to destroy democracy.

Either that or the guy who wrote Game of Thrones.  I think you need to unplug for a bit, maybe get out for a nice walk.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Either that or the guy who wrote Game of Thrones.  I think you need to unplug for a bit, maybe get out for a nice walk.

You are the one that used it to describe a political side. I was just throwing it right back at you.

Edited by TBBills

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will be interesting to see how Trump's financial fortunes fair going forward. Would be terrible if this complete fraud is rendered poor and abandoned by the grifters that feed off of him. 

Ah yes...I love the sound of Unity in the morning. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 6:55 AM, Tiberius said:

Orwell will be banned soon? LOL. You guys are begging to be able to claim someone did you wrong. Talk about playing the victim. Sad 

If that be the case they learned from the best !! Ya'll lead by example they are just following through because they want to be just like you . 

I here they are having a Dossier written might be the next best seller .

Cancel culture is in full bloom and nothing would surprise me given what has been cancelled to this point ! 

On 1/11/2021 at 11:22 PM, BillsToast said:

He banned news outlets... 

He was so racist that other races want to move here...

He made a list of political opponents and doxxed them...

He created a list of opponents using slogans like "hate" and phobia"

Started witch trials against his opposition

You get the point. He wasn't a Nazi, but the left certainly is, and while I wasn't his fan I find it humorous as a new regime comes in the same thing they accuse Trump of is exactly what they plan on doing. 

Crackdown on speech? Check

Crackdown on anyone who supported him? Check

Create up fake crimes? Check

Trump had many weaknesses, and the 1 time he stoked flames of resentment over the election the libs want complete political control and lock-downs on accounts he and his followers must be burned... But that Barack had cities burning stoking resentment and got a pass. 

Cool story bro.  I checked.  No democrat run cities in flames right recently.  Unless we count DC.  And we all know who started that one.  Enjoy your fantasy land.  

On 1/13/2021 at 12:57 PM, Wacka said:

How come he's not on Newsmax these days?  The MyPillow guy got his tongue?

1 hour ago, T master said:

If that be the case they learned from the best !! Ya'll lead by example they are just following through because they want to be just like you . 

I here they are having a Dossier written might be the next best seller .

Cancel culture is in full bloom and nothing would surprise me given what has been cancelled to this point ! 

I don't really like cancel culture - everyone makes mistakes.  But some are unforgivable.  I will joyfully cancel each and every d-bag who participated in the Capitol uprising.  

• 1 month later...

Actual Nazis, only working class people instead of Jews are their target.

Michigan restaurant owner in jail for defying virus orders

DETROIT -- A western Michigan restaurant owner was arrested before dawn Friday and hauled to jail, a dramatic turn in a months long dispute over her persistent refusal to comply with orders and restrictions tied to the coronavirus.

<snip>

“She has put the community at risk. We are in the middle of a pandemic,” Ingham County Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said.

<snip>

• 3 months later...
56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Laura mad General Milley didn’t help Trump pull off his coup.

Yup

So allow a massive demonstration/protest/insurrection to take place under minimal security and then let them come into the Capitol?  That was how seriously this deep state stooge took this?

And the General wasn't called to testify or anything at Impeachment Part VI?  

I feel sorry for the people that actually believe this propaganda (it is and its a deliberate lie) that is just further proof of the deep state/Uni-Party.  

Love this (by the way this fake news is here because 2 WaPo losers have a book to sell on Tuesday):

"Milley is quoted extensively and comes off in a positive light as someone who tried to keep democracy alive because he believed it was on the brink of collapse after receiving a warning one week after the election from an old friend.

"What they are trying to do here is overturn the government," said the friend, who is not named, according to the authors. "This is all real, man. You are one of the few guys who are standing between us and some really bad stuff."

tenor.gif