Check out my video of the game winning last play on Saturday afternoon

Mike32282

6 hours ago, Mike32282 said:

Check out my video of the final play of the Bills/Colts wildcard game. 

Wow. Powerful, emotional, indispensable vid of a moment we will all cherish. Thx so much for sharing.

What are your views currently? For some reason I can't see it on my playback. I read your comment early in the day that it was already 13k...well done.

6 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Wow. Powerful, emotional, indispensable vid of a moment we will all cherish. Thx so much for sharing.

What are your views currently? For some reason I can't see it on my playback. I read your comment early in the day that it was already 13k...well done.

@MichaelThomas82 on twitter If any of you guys want to follow

Video views is up over 30,000 with over 80,000 tweets about it.

I didn't get a real appreciation of what the win really meant to people including myself until I watched the video.

Pent up emotions I didn't even know existed came welling up.

Cried like a baby...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Watching the play from this angle, that pass had no chance of being completed. Hyde tracked that ball the entire time from the furthest back spot on the field. He had the best view and many steps to prepare for the batt down. Considering what he can do on the hands team, this was nothing for him.

Edited by nkreed
Eliminated the accidental double post.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Mike32282 said:

I've been a season ticket holder for 16 years. I was one of the lucky few that was able to go on Saturday. I had to capture that last moment. Check out my video of the final play of the Bills/Colts wildcard game. 

Congrats Mike.  Nice to see you around!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Watching the play from this angle, that pass had no chance of being completed. Hyde tracked that ball the entire time from the furthest back spot on the field. He had the best view and many steps to prepare for the batt down. Considering what he can do on the hands team, this was nothing for him.

He knew exactly where it would be! Was confident enough to come out from 5 yards deep in the end zone! Clutch!

Wow, home playoff game in Buffalo and only a handful of fans show up! Some fanbase!! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...before anyone jumps on me, of course I know it's COVID and limited capacity!! Just so weird to see from the in-stadium/fan perspective!!!

To the OP, thanks for posting! That was awesome!! I think the entire Bills Mafia collectively said, "KNOCK IT DOWN!!!"

• Eyeroll 2

10 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

To the OP, thanks for posting! That was awesome!! I think the entire Bills Mafia collectively said, "KNOCK IT DOWN!!!"

haha.  My dad was over watching the game with us, and right before he left he told my wife “the TV stations should do a video feed of this guy ((pointing to me)) the entire game.  It would be more exciting than the actual game!”

16 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Good clip. Thanks for going and bringing that voice. Remember yelling is good but use your feet to create the noise of 10 Buffalo fans. Also sneak in some extra noise makers. We need it to be loud AF for Lamar. The game will be won in the 1st Qtr if we can get out to a big league. 

I used my feet and my hands on the bleachers for much of the game. I didn't realize how much noise banging on the metal seats actually makes. 

15 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I heard someone in the crowd say "don't do it again" lol.. Tell me that thought didn't go through any of your minds lol

I said it to myself. But yeah we were all thinking that. 

14 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

I'm glad you like it. I think I'm over 30k views now. 

10 hours ago, CSBill said:

Thanks for sharing Mike ... love the fans beating on the seats ... for this week, less dramatic, just the celebration at the end of a blowout 😁

I hope you're right. Blowing the Ravens out would be awesome and give our hearts a break. 

7 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Great shot in that it looks like Hyde was going to camp out in the back of the end zone, read the ball, and came in and made the play.  Thanks again.

Thanks. Yeah you're right. Hyde was ready for it this time. 

7 hours ago, Figster said:

@MichaelThomas82 on twitter If any of you guys want to follow

Video views is up over 30,000 with over 80,000 tweets about it.

I didn't get a real appreciation of what the win really meant to people including myself until I watched the video.

Pent up emotions I didn't even know existed came welling up.

Cried like a baby...

Thank you man. I appreciate it. Glad you liked it. I teared up a couple times myself. I love to keep rewatching it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mike32282 said:

I used my feet and my hands on the bleachers for much of the game. I didn't realize how much noise banging on the metal seats actually makes. 

I said it to myself. But yeah we were all thinking that. 

I'm glad you like it. I think I'm over 30k views now. 

I hope you're right. Blowing the Ravens out would be awesome and give our hearts a break. 

Thanks. Yeah you're right. Hyde was ready for it this time. 

Thank you man. I appreciate it. Glad you liked it. I teared up a couple times myself. I love to keep rewatching it.

Its true, Josh Allen has turned us into an organized as some would have it mob of cry babies.

Bills fans have been through allot over the last 2 decades. Fear of losing the team all together. Wallowing in mediocracy seems like forever. Searching for that ever elusive franchise QB. The HC and GM that could bring it all together. Smile, laugh, cry, however one deals with his or her happiness we deserve it.. Buffalo has the loyalist sports fans in the country.  The last time Buffalo won a home playoff game was over a quarter of a century ago. Josh Allen was born the following year.

Its been a long time coming Michael.

A long time coming... 

Edited by Figster