Vote for Fed X Air player of the year. You know what to do. Josh Allen candidate

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

I voted for Allen and Henry...the two guys with two first names.

Since it's a fan only vote, Josh has a chance with the Mafia voting like we do. However Rodgers really deserves it. He had the better year despite a few less yards.

Rodgers played the easiest schedule of any QB in the league. Josh played the 3rd most difficult. I don't know if I'd claim Josh was a better QB, but it's something I don't hear anyone talking about when they automatically crown Rodgers the MVP.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, MPT said:

Rodgers played the easiest schedule of any QB in the league. Josh played the 3rd most difficult. I don't know if I'd claim Josh was a better QB, but it's something I don't hear anyone talking about when they automatically crown Rodgers the MVP.

These awards are purely based on the numbers.   So there is no point trying to bring in other elements that they usually don't consider.

10 hours ago, MPT said:

Unfortunately I don't think that's ever considered. It's all about the final numbers, however you got em.

25 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Unfortunately I don't think that's ever considered. It's all about the final numbers, however you got em.

My way of looking at it is that kind of performance is expected of Rodgers....nobody seen this coming from Josh

Besides who means more to their team?

I would argue Josh...both Bills RB's barely beat Jones #s combined with 3 less TD's

Add in Williams and Dillon and its no contest and they as a group average a yard more per carry more than the Bills RB's