FBI Memo Warns Law Enforcement Across U.S. of Possible Armed Protests at 50 State Capitols

T&C

8 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

You'd be the expert on stupid.

8 hours ago, The Trump Virus said:

Why so rude? 

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Quit playing the martyr you phony you, and I quote you, "inbred horde".

7 hours ago, The Trump Virus said:

Wrong! 

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

On 1/6/2021 at 3:07 PM, TBBills said:

Yea these guys just got done ***** their sisters and mother. Inbred mother *****.

Edited Wednesday at 03:07 PM by TBBills

15 minutes ago, The Trump Virus said:

You accused me of saying something. I said it wasn’t me. You then quoted the comment, which clearly wasn’t me. I’m sorry that you are angry. 

You're correct, I apologize.

Got you confused with TBbills

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

The election was over the night of 11/3/20 and I accepted the results.

Was there fraud? Yes. Always is. People went to jail in Philadelphia in the past for it.

Enough to turn the election? No absolute proof presented to prove it.

:)

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

:)

Worked/stood at polls and doing lit drops since the 60's as a kid.

Still have family politically prominent at state high levels. 

When it's over it's over. Trump don't get that.

It's time to move on or drop out.

• Like (+1) 2

Some sort of organization needs to be set up to infiltrate the online communities that peddle right wing propaganda. They should try their best to gum up the works, spread counter propaganda and get right wingers to fight among themselves. I know Bloomberg spent a hundred million dollars in Florida before the election and that was a big waste. Time to organize an intervention to confuse, distract and redirect these people. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Some sort of organization needs to be set up to infiltrate the online communities that peddle right wing propaganda. They should try their best to gum up the works, spread counter propaganda and get right wingers to fight among themselves. I know Bloomberg spent a hundred million dollars in Florida before the election and that was a big waste. Time to organize an intervention to confuse, distract and redirect these people. 

These people screw up this stuff themselves. Look what happened to the Capitol they already lost the support of most republicans, this terroristic organization will hurt themselves like they have been doing since they tried to "steal the vote" away and destroy democracy.

Right now most of them are running to extremist websites which are being round up and watched for them to make another mistake. The terrorists will be snuffed out like they always are, it's why they are on this site right now going crazy, b.c they lost all support and are now trying to use fear mongering as a way to bring others back.

It won't work.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

These people screw up this stuff themselves. Look what happened to the Capitol they already lost the support of most republicans, this terroristic organization will hurt themselves like they have been doing since they tried to "steal the vote" away and destroy democracy.

Right now most of them are running to extremist websites which are being round up and watched for them to make another mistake. The terrorists will be snuffed out like they always are, it's why they are on this site right now going crazy, b.c they lost all support and are now trying to use fear mongering as a way to bring others back.

It won't work.

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum.

Like ever.  

This is embarrassing.  I'm literally embarrassed to post here because of this.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum.

Like ever.  

This is embarrassing.  I'm literally embarrassed to post here because of this.  

That is b.c you don't read the ***** you post.

You are falling apart b.c you cannot tell the difference between truth and lies.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It won't work.

Time will tell with that. Those house members still objected to the election AFTER the riot. 

Just now, TBBills said:

That is b.c you don't read the ***** you post.

You are falling apart b.c you cannot tell the difference between truth and lies.

Dude.

Just mute me.  I'm not responding to you again.  I have 700 notifications and 500 of them are you saying essentially this over and over.  

Please don't bother.  I'm not ignoring you btw.  I'll read the stupid.  I'll continue to share it with friends so they understand how incredibly unhinged the Hybrid Left has become.  You've become a poster child for this.   

But I can't honestly debate with a 10 year old or someone as unstable and lacking in brain power as this.   

It's an embarrassment to this forum and some very very smart people had the right idea back in October.  

Unfortunately for you I won't stop posting here because there is proof of life that reads this site.  I just can't keep engaging with the low lifes.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Dude.

Just mute me.  I'm not responding to you again.  I have 700 notifications and 500 of them are you saying essentially this over and over.  

Please don't bother.  I'm not ignoring you btw.  I'll read the stupid.  I'll continue to share it with friends so they understand how incredibly unhinged the Hybrid Left has become.  You've become a poster child for this.   

But I can't honestly debate with a 10 year old or someone as unstable and lacking in brain power as this.   

It's an embarrassment to this forum and some very very smart people had the right idea back in October.  

Unfortunately for you I won't stop posting here because there is proof of life that reads this site.  I just can't keep engaging with the low lifes.  

You are the low life, you are the one trying to spin false information into truth. It is why no one here responds to your bull####. I only do it b.c it makes you angry when you are proven wrong also to see just how crazy you are willing to go.

Stay with your friends in your tinfoil hat world of conspiracy theories and lies.

Open your eyes you are a lunatic who cannot stop b.c you have gone too far.

Edited by TBBills