FBI Memo Warns Law Enforcement Across U.S. of Possible Armed Protests at 50 State Capitols

T&C

18 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Would not surprise me one bit, when you suppress the people ultimately they rise up.

More a thing of when you brainwash people they become dangerous b.c they stop being able to tell truth from lies and it makes them violent.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

More a thing of when you brainwash people they become dangerous b.c they stop being able to tell truth from lies and it makes them violent.

So you're saying he brainwashed over 73 million voters? Think about that a moment, over 73 million Americans legitimately voted for him.

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

So you're saying he brainwashed over 73 million voters? Think about that a moment, over 73 million Americans legitimately voted for him.

I doubt it is 73 million still, also you would think I wouldn't need to explain lots of people will vote republican no matter who is on the end of that. I am talking about supporting him now after all that has come to light. No evidence of fraud, he tried to commit voter fraud many times, his inciting terrorism on the Capitol, his ability to run the country has disappeared and he has become an ego driven maniac. 

So whoever is still following this guy after the ***** he has done and after finding out everything he has said was lies.... Yea they are brainwashed.

People went to the Capitol thinking they were doing a revolutionary thing... Trump brainwashed that into these people thinking destroying democracy was a good thing.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

I doubt it is 73 million still, also you would think I wouldn't need to explain lots of people will vote republican no matter who is on the end of that. I am talking about supporting him now after all that has come to light. No evidence of fraud, he tried to commit voter fraud many times, his inciting terrorism on the Capitol, his ability to run the country has disappeared and he has become an ego driven maniac. 

So whoever is still following this guy after the ***** he has done and after finding out everything he has said was lies.... Yea theya re brainwashed.

Ok got ya. But look, if you think that what happened last week was the end of it you may be sadly mistaken. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Ok got ya. But look, if you think that what happened last week was the end of it you may be sadly mistaken. 

This is what I don't want to happen. Some of the people that were involved in that were surprising... in the sense of what they did for a living during or before it. 

Just now, T&C said:

This is what I don't want to happen. Some of the people that were involved in that were surprising... in the sense of what they did for a living during or before it. 

If enough people feel that the election was rigged and now the censorship of the President of the United States, the social media purge of right wing conservatives to try to silence the opposing views. then you will leave these people with very few options.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

If enough people feel that the election was rigged and now the censorship of the President of the United States, the social media purge of right wing conservatives to try to silence the opposing views. then you will leave these people with very few options.

Killing or hurting people shouldn't be one of those options. It like we are living Kent State in reverse and that wasn't a very popular event either.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Great way to think about it... Yes I know these people are not done but it has not and will not destroy democracy. It will only hurt themselves in the long run.

2 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Nah - he brainwashed the percentage of 73 million who won't admit he's a terrorist. 

Just like you won't admit  St. Obama was a commie.

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Aw, poor rightwing snowflakes!   Neither you nor the Traitor in Chief have a God-given right throw a violent temper tantrum whenever you don't get what you want.

Trump lost the election by 7 million popular votes and 64 electoral college votes.   Trump and his sycophants failed to prove a single case of widespread election fraud in more than 60 court cases.  Trump's attempts to cajole/bribe/threaten state election officials to change lawfully cast and counted votes failed. Trump's insurrection last Tuesday failed to prevent Biden from being certified as winner of the 2020 presidential election.   Nobody showed up to protest at Twitter HQ today. 

It's time for your ilk to suck it up ... or face the consequences.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Aw, poor rightwing snowflakes!   Neither you nor the Traitor in Chief have a God-given right throw a violent temper tantrum whenever you don't get what you want.

Trump lost the election by 7 million popular votes and 64 electoral college votes.   Trump and his sycophants failed to prove a single case of widespread election fraud in more than 60 court cases.  Trump's attempts to cajole/bribe/threaten state election officials to change lawfully cast and counted votes failed. Trump's insurrection last Tuesday failed to prevent Biden from being certified as winner of the 2020 presidential election.   Nobody showed up to protest at Twitter HQ today. 

It's time for your ilk to suck it up ... or face the consequences.

The cases didn't disprove fraud. 

The problem is there is video footage of fraud, testimony from people who aren't Rs, statistical anomalies that can't be explained, and the lack of transparency got people upset. 

Rs don't riot, they vote, and if they think they can't vote and win what other voice do they have? I'm not saying Biden won, he may have won, but for the sake of keeping that side of the US happy why not run an audit? Why is transparency such a terrible thing? 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

The cases didn't disprove fraud. 

The problem is there is video footage of fraud, testimony from people who aren't Rs, statistical anomalies that can't be explained, and the lack of transparency got people upset. 

Rs don't riot, they vote, and if they think they can't vote and win what other voice do they have? I'm not saying Biden won, he may have won, but for the sake of keeping that side of the US happy why not run an audit? Why is transparency such a terrible thing? 

:lol:     :lol:     :lol:    :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    :lol:     :lol:     :lol:   

• Like (+1) 3