Beasley has a groin injury in addition to knee? (Will play vs Ravens per McDermott)

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Beasley has a groin injury in addition to knee? (Will play vs Ravens per McDermott)
57 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

He can do some damage this week against man coverage and corners who are not great against speed.

Wonder if we'll be seeing more McKenzie if that's the case...bet he's licking his chops...

Just now, Rubes said:

Wonder if we'll be seeing more McKenzie if that's the case...bet he's licking his chops...

It was interesting that McKenzie saw so few snaps in the Colts game...only 4.  It's almost like they had no plays that featured both him and Beasley, and were ready to plug him in to Beasley's role in case Beas couldn't last the game.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It was interesting that McKenzie saw so few snaps in the Colts game...only 4.  It's almost like they had no plays that featured both him and Beasley, and were ready to plug him in to Beasley's role in case Beas couldn't last the game.

Some of it may be what the D was allowing - Colts played heavy zone and a little man to man. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rubes said:

If mckenzie is 100%, it's a great week to run him in motion since its man coverage most of the time. Unless Beasley cant go, which would put McKenzie in the slot and split out from the line. 

The one formation that hasnt happened yet that the Vikings used to do was Diggs out of the backfield. He made a living back there for them, but we havent seen it yet. 

I feel like Daboll will come up with some kind of wrinkle this week that capitalizes on our speed, depending on who is healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

He said groin, but I thought it was an ankle. Knee and ankle.

In the broadcast, they were saying ankle, but likely stated that on how he was limping around.  Could have been just the visual affect was limping like it was the ankle, but the root cause was the groin.

Would make sense to as the groin bone is connected to the knee bone and the knee bone is connected to the ankle bone!

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, frankly, I was shocked he said it 

may be a smoke screen.  May be Beasley is inactive on game day.   I sure hope not.  While  Diggs makes the big plays,  Beasley makes the *heroic* plays for this team.  People like Beasley are the heart and soul of these teams,