Beasley has a groin injury in addition to knee? (Will play vs Ravens per McDermott)

YoloinOhio

I posted before I watched the clip.  Where does this information come from?  It has not been reported and it sure would have been on Ian Rappaport/Tom Pellisaro segment before it was announced by Peter there.  I'm at least suspicious on second thought that this is accurate.  No way the Bills release that information when it has been Fort Knox on his actual injuries for two weeks now.

Edited by wjag

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

I posted before I watched the clip.  Where does this information come from?  It has not been reported and it sure would have been on Ian Rappaport/Tom Pellisaro segment before it was announced by Peter there.  I'm at least suspicious on second thought that this is accurate.  No way the Bills release that information when it has been Fort Knox on his actual injuries for two weeks now.

Yeah, I think Schraeger may have been mixed up.  He seemed to only mention knee during the clip I saw.

Beasley is so tough that he ate his spleen, knee and ankle so they could no longer bother him, he figured he would give his groin a second chance...

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That settles that.

If McD is saying that this early on, it must be that he will be in better physical shape than he was this weekend and despite it all he was pretty damn effective in the limited action he saw.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Magox said:

That settles that.

If McD is saying that this early on, it must be that he will be in better physical shape than he was this weekend and despite it all he was pretty damn effective in the limited action he saw.

Yes, frankly, I was shocked he said it 

• Agree 1