Leslie Frazier interviewing for Texans job

BillsMafi$

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

not cool.  I’m not a fan of Frazier’s defense either, but no need to go there.  

You mean being realistic? Be mad at the rule...not me. This is thought most will have with that rule in place unless it's a top prospect. I wouldn't have said that about Eric Bieniemy. They passed on him so why would I think they are serious about Frazier??

• Like (+1) 4

Jeeze not much love for our coach???? I think he has done a pretty good job with what he has to work with.Not having Star this season really hurt and not having a clearcut#2 cornerback has hurt.I think Leslie runs what coach Mcdermott wants him to run...

Yes, completely understand Star opting out, apparently he was genetically predisposed to COVID, and decision came late.  First 6 games defense was a mess, and not great against Indy.  Hope he stays with a full toolkit next year.

• Like (+1) 1

Good for Frazier and Daboll but selfishly I'd like to have less distractions this week playing the Ravens. Both sides of the ball provide unique challenges (especially the Ravens offense) and we have not played them this year. I'd be less concerned if we were playing the Steelers as we just scouted and played them a few weeks ago. Plus, the Steelers are a much lesser opponent. I don't like the way we match up with the Ravens and they were the one team I was hoping to avoid before the Chiefs. Having both coordinators being focused on other opportunities does not help as we will need to have excellent game plans and execute them very well to win this week. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

You mean being realistic? Be mad at the rule...not me. This is thought most will have with that rule in place unless it's a top prospect. I wouldn't have said that about Eric Bieniemy. They passed on him so why would I think they are serious about Frazier??

The list of bum white head coaches who’ve gotten their jobs based on the good ol’ boy network is infinitely longer.  I like a more attacking defense than Frazier’s but it doesn’t mean he hasn’t earned the right to be considered for head coaching jobs.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2