Ravens Game - What's on the menu?

While I love to eat and drink for football games, I find it difficult to do so during an important Bills game.  I need 100% focus on the game and not on the wing sauce I just spilled on my shirt.  Given that the Bills are not the first game this weekend, I can eat and drink during the first game, then focus (and yes, continue drinking) during the Bills game.  Last weekend, I (mostly) waited to indulge until after I had recovered from the emotional roller coaster that was the Bills game.

I never make/eat foods that are known in the opponent's home state/city.

I've been making pizza every week and will continue to do so.  This past Saturday, I also made Beef on Weck sammiches.

Since this game is Saturday night, I'll likely order wings to go with my pizza.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I can't eat before, during, or after Bills games. Lots of beverages though. 

yeah, same. I have no appetite. I actually had a can of sparkling water open, and only had like 2 sips of that. And the entire game, I was either pacing or in a prostrate child yoga pose in the ground, in agony. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Since Baltimore is only known for their crime, and you can't eat Ravens, what's on the menu this week for everyone? 

I'm doing an oyster roast for the afternoon games and beef on weck around game time.

If I can find some Natty B'ohs in SC I'll get some of those this week. 

I think you can get Raven meat from that guy who ate the bat and started Covid.

4 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Since Baltimore is only known for their crime, and you can't eat Ravens, what's on the menu this week for everyone? 

I'm doing an oyster roast for the afternoon games and beef on weck around game time.

Your statement does worry me some, does that mean last week you were eating horse meat?

4 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Where do you source your kummelweck rolls?

Edited by BullBuchanan

My wife started this keto diet thing.

With her being my prime source of making my meals, she always pushes her diet upon me.

I don't eat during the game, but these threads get me thinking eating delights on game day.

Gonna push for pregame stromboli.

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

My wife started this keto diet thing.

With her being my prime source of making my meals, she always pushes her diet upon me.

I don't eat during the game, but these threads get me thinking eating delights on game day.

Gonna push for pregame stromboli.

Just kill me. My lady started making bread this week, so I'm riding that sourdough train all the way to DiabeetusTown.